Chapter 11 (Harry Potter)

Harry sat bolt upright. Ron rubbed his eyes in the bed next to him.

"What's wrong?" Ron asked. "You look like you've had a horrible nightmare. I think I'd know what that looks like, judging that you keep on having nightmares."

"I'm just thinking about that killer man..." Harry answered.

"Oh, him," Ron said. "Hogwarts is so secure. We even have dementors!" Sarcasm dripped off his every word.

"And what's a dementor?" The Doctor asked from across the room.

Ron jumped. "Bloody hell, you scared me! How long have you been up?"

"I rose with the non-existent sun," The Doctor yawned. "Now answer my question, would you?"

"Dementors are creatures that suck all the happiness out of everything," Harry answered. "Guards of Azkaban, were a murderer just escaped and is after me. That's why the damned things are surrounding the castle."

"Interesting," The Doctor said. "Have you ever considered that this man is not trying to kill you?"

"Uh... no." Harry answered. "He killed my parents, so I would think that he would kill me."

"Have you ever considered that he's being framed for all of this?" The Doctor questioned.

No answer came from Harry nor Ron's mouth. The Doctor raised his eyebrows.

"Well, he's... a murderer..." Harry said, bewildered.

"Oo, spoilers," The Doctor said, donning a nervous expression.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Well, if you've travelled around time as much as I have, you'll know how this year ends," The Doctor whispered.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CRAPPY, I KNOW! Ideas for what should happen next? Message me them!