Chapter 8 (Harry Potter)

Hermione raced up the stairs. Harry followed closely behind, being pushed forward by the crowd of Gryffindors rushing to see who the people were.

Hermione reached the Fat Lady first. Annabeth stood in front of the painting.

"LET US IN!" she screamed.

"What's the password?" the Fat Lady asked calmly.

"Step back, I've got this," Hermione said, pushing Annabeth out of the way. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia."

"Correct," the Fat Lady announced. The painting swung open.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and went through the portrait hole, followed closely by Percy, Grover, Clara, and then The Doctor.

"Woah, this is nice," Clara said. She plopped down next to The Doctor by the fire.

"So," Hermione said, trying to start a conversation with The Doctor. "Where do you live?"

"In my TARDIS," The Doctor said, looking up at her.

"And where is that?" Hermione asked, raising her eyebrows.

"All of time and space," The Doctor said, smiling.

Hermione gave him an odd look. "Uh... what?"

"I'm a time lord, skipping around time and space in a big blue box," The Doctor said, looking at Clara.

"True," Clara said, smiling at The Doctor.

"Okay..." Hermione said, seeming to be taking notes.

"Hey," said Percy, plopping down in a chair near Clara. "What do you mean that The Doctor is 'old?'"

"Ah, I knew you'd ask that," smiled Clara with a gleam in her eye. "He's 905. Doesn't look a day over it."

Please tell me what you want to happen next! :)