Chapter 6 (Percy Jackson)

First, a note from the author:
YES, I KNOW I'VE HAD A LOT OF PERCY JACKSON PARTS! Also, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in third year.
Now back to your regularly scheduled book.

We're trapped in a castle with a crazy person. Great. I'm thinking about how I will never think about fezzes or timey-wimey stuff again when I hear the door creak open.

There was a guy standing there who looked like Santa mixed with Merlin. He had these piercing blue eyes and he wore long robes. He looked like he was the leader of crazy town. I wondered if he was related to The Doctor.

"Hello!" the guy said happily. "My name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, but you can call me Professor Dumbledore. I am the headmaster of this school."

"Hold up," I said. "This is a school?"

"Oh yes, a school for witchcraft and wizardry!" Dumbledore answered. Okay, this guy was the leader of crazy town.

"And what's this school's name?" Clara asked.

"Hogwarts!" Dumbledore answered. This guy was way too happy. "Did you not see the sign when you came in from Hogsmeade?"

"I think we all travelled here in... different ways than this 'Hogsmeade' place," The Doctor answered. Annabeth rolled her eyes at him. I think we were all done hearing about his TARDIS. Like, really done.

"Well, since you are our guests, I have no choice but to welcome you," Dumbledore said, eyes gleaming. "You can stay in the Gryffindor house, we have a bit of extra room there."

I had so many questions, but I was getting really bored with this conversation. ADHD, guys. I get bored easily.

"So, what's your names, esteemed guests?" Dumbledore asked.

Clara answered quickly. "He's The Doctor, and I'm Clara."

"Uh... I'm Annabeth, he's Grover, and he's Percy," Annabeth answered. I realized Grover had been super quiet during this whole ordeal.

"Well, esteemed guests, come into the Great Hall and I will introduce you!" Dumbledore said, smiling.

"Youngest first," The Doctor said, opening the door and letting everyone in, including Dumbledore. Dumbledore gave him a weird look. Okay, maybe The Doctor was the leader of crazy town.

A final note from the author!
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH applesandbananas599 FOR GETTING ME THE DOCTOR WHO COMIC BOOKS! <3