Chapter 5 (Harry Potter)

First, a note from the author:
YAY HARRY POTTER, FINALLY!
Now back to your regularly scheduled book.

A regular, happy dinner full of Ron stuffing his face with food and Hermione studying was quickly interrupted by someone.

"What was that?" Harry asked, turning to the door into the Great Hall. Hermione glanced up from her book and Ron glanced up from his food. By the entry way stood a man with a bright red fez and bow tie on. He wore a brown jacket and he glanced around at all the people. The whole hall went silent.

"Uh... hello people of this giant castle," the man said. "I'm The Doctor." A woman poked her head out of the other side of the entry way and whispered something to The Doctor.

"We come in peace, I guess," he said, turning back around to consult with the woman. "We have three others with us. Now go back to your regular eating." The Doctor slipped back out of the door.

Of course, no one went back to eating, except Ron. Hermione and Harry discussed who the man and the woman were and what they were doing here.

"The good question here is, how did they get in?" Hermione asked. "He's clearly a Muggle. No wizard in the right mind wears a fez."

"Then you haven't met the right wizards, I guess," answered Harry.

"My question is," Ron said between bites of food. "Why is he here?"

Everyone's attention quickly turned to Professor Dumbledore, who was surely going out to consult with the five intruders. Everyone went silent, and the only sound you could hear was the sound of Dumbledore's footsteps. As he left the Great Hall, everyone went back to talking.

"As I asked, why is he here?" Ron said, looking at the door the outside of the Great Hall.

Suggestions for what should happen next? It's not that I don't know what should happen, but I want to know what you guys think! :)