Chapter 7 (Harry Potter)

Hermione and Harry chatted about who all the people were who had somehow got into the castle. Ron, however, stuffed his face and barely added to the conversation. Soon, Dumbledore returned with five people.

The girl in front had long, blonde hair and wore a bright orange t-shirt with a Pegasus on it. The boy behind her wore the same shirt, though he had caramel hair. The boy even farther back walked with a limp and had the same bright orange t-shirt on. Then there was the woman who poked her head out of the door and the man with the fez and bow tie. He straightened his bow tie and glanced around the perfectly silent Great Hall.

"Good day, staff and students!" Dumbledore announced. "We have five visitors!"

Everyone looked very nervous up on the podium were the staff ate, probably because of all the odd looks directed at them.

"Here are their names," Dumbledore said very loudly. "Annabeth, Percy, Grover, Clara, and The Doctor." He pointed at each one as he introduced them.

Each person, when they were pointed to, seemed to sink down a little bit as all the stares were directed to them. The Doctor didn't, though. He didn't even seem to notice when he was pointed to because he was fiddling around with something in his pocket.

"The guests will be staying in the Gryffindor house," announced Dumbledore. The Gryffindors shared a silent groan while the Slytherins snickered at their misfortune.

"Remember to let them in when you go up. We don't want guests to be locked out," Dumbledore said, smiling. "Have a good dinner!"

Hermione and Harry chatted more about why those "guests" were there, and Ron even joined in the conversation.

"Well, I'm dreading going into the common room now," Ron said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not," Hermione announced, packing up her books as the end of dinner was announced. "I can get some good information from these people."

Ron stared at her with his mouth open. "Is she seriously doing that?" he asked.

"Yes, and I'm going with her," Harry said, standing up.

What do YOU want to happen next? Message me or tell me on my wall!