Part 7

That night went by very slowly. The comments were not surprising, most of them mocking her and laughing. She was lying down on her bed and didnt know if she was to cry or laugh.

Crying would seem normal in this kind of situation but laugh because they expected her to cry but she has gone through much more than this. She was just realy frustrated. Wasn't she a good human being? Was she such a lowlife that her life didn't matter. Hell, was she worth her life? At this point she stopped hoping things would get better because expectations always meant disappointment. Every time she hoped her mother would come back she was wrong even up until now. It has been 11 years and there was not even a letter. She had just vanished inti thin air that night. One thing that hurt her was that even her mum thought she wasn't good enough to hang around.

She just closed her eyes and her mind was quietly dancing with her thoughts, when all of a sudden there were noises coming from outside the window. Tak. Tak. Tak. Somebody was throwing stones at her window. This was weird because all the bullying would stop within school compunds and her hostel, nobody ever came home to torture her. But hey, there is always a first time for everything.
"Lyra get down here immedietly.its my order"
Who the hell did that person think they were going around ordering people.
She hurried down the stairs and jogged to her backyard, and it was none other than The Frost Jaden. What on earth did he want at this time of the night. Oh I forgot to tell you, it was 12 am.

Clearly he was drunk. "lyra it wasn't me or my friends who uploaded the video on Facebook. I seriously have better things to day than go around messing with a lowlife like you"
There was a tinge of disapointment in his eyes. But it was confusing. Why was he disappointed? And suddenly out of nowhere he engulfed her in a bear hug and passed out on her shoulders.

A/N : WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!