Part 10

Frost's POV

I sat around her and tried to mess things up for her, and then i read it.
 It was stunning how perfect the song was, i got goosebumps. Damn, this girl has so much more to her than i thought.
Every line was soulful  and it was so cute how there were little scribbles all over.  and just as i finished reading the song the entire class was staring at her, poor thing was probably not used to so much attention.  But i brushed off how good it was, dropped the book and rushed out of the class. i needed some air, her words hit home. it had so much meaning dripping off of it and i know she secretly craved to hear these words from someone.

i took out a cigarette and just as i took a puff i heard footsteps behind me. she had a confused look and i noticed how her lips were big and plush. she grabbed  the cigarette from me and stamped on it. i just glared at her but didn't bother saying anything.

"why did you run away" she asked with confusion in her blue eyes that were a colour of an ocean after the storm
"why do you care"
"well, it's nothing. you're behaving strangely"
"well, looks like someone is just brimming with curiosity. isn't it babe?"
she grit her teeth, "did you like it?"
"it was okay"
she gave a sad smile as if she knew she was destined for everyone to hate her.
she turned around to leave,
one step
two steps
three steps
"hey wait, the song was amazing. i didn't know you had such talent"
She went wide-eyed and i let out a small chuckle
"t-thankyou" she stuttered.

"why did you write it?"  i asked out of curiosity
"why should i tell you?" she demanded
"fine, i have a surprise for you, will you tell me then? come meet me after school tomorrow"

A/N: sorry for the short part but hopefully the next part will be something surprising, you know what to do ;) please enjoy reading,vote and comment who you think as frost :P . comments make my day.
thankyou lovelies <3  
PS: the picture above is who I picture as Frost, isn't he just...well, haha ;)