Part 12

Lyra's POV

The door to my dorm was open and, frost and his friends were walking out laughing. While wondering what was happening I tried walking into my room as I bumped into him. His broad chest, every muscle defined perfectly. His scent was strong but alluring at the same time, smelling earthly. He didn't budge while I backed a little because of such a strong impact. I looked up at him and his friends towering over me, eyes gleaming with mischief and malicious smiles.

I slowly walked past them and stood in front of my room utterly bewildered and shocked at the sight in front of me. I could feel all their eyes on me while each one of them chuckled at my expression.

The entire fucking room was vandalized. All my posters where hanging off it's hinges, the matress and my clothes were slashed and torn,the lights broken all my things strewn across the place lying dead. Not one inch of the room was spared and last but not the least one of the walls said " stay away loser"

I couldn't help the tears brimming my eyes despite my resistance, thinking of all the money lost and the time it would take to replace everything lost was hammering me. I didn't have so much money. All the money I was saving up for college would be lost if I try to make up for this loss unless I involve the police. This was my only abode where I could be secluded from the rest of the world and be in mine.

I turned around to look at Frost. He eyed me with amusement clearly not realizing how much he has made me hate him. I was quiet in my own little bubble and looks like he was trying his best to pop it and leave me suffocating

I needed to get out of there. Looking at them was making me hyperventilate and was reminding me of my past....
I ran past frost and his friends who were now shamelesy laughing at me. I couldn't believe it was the same Frost who smiled at me.

A/n: you readers are just great for making me reach 500 reads. Thankyou. What are your plans for December vacation? Leave comments :)
Xoxo
Mysterious_Darling