Part 13

Lyra's POV

I was literally drowning. not metaphorically but literally.
Let's backtrack yeah?

I was running out of the dorm building, the fresh air relaxed me for a bit,' cause i was about to hyperventilate. I heard laughs behind me and i knew the boys were following me, As i was walking around the swimming pool i felt a hand pushing me and i plopped into the pool. i started flailing because obviously i didn't know how to swim.

the water ran up my nose, choking me in the process. I slowly started blacking out and the last thing i felt was hands wrap around me.

Frost's POV
Realizing that she was drowning the boys started panicking around me. I jumped in the water and lifted her out of the water so she could breathe, but the tiny fucking problem was she wasn't breathing. as i carried her towards the medical aid room i wrapped my hands around her tightly hoping she would make it.her absolutely stunning face was contorted in pain  i couldn't help but think what would happen if i never met this angel lying in my arms. my heart was pounding thinking of her in this condition. she unconciously snuggled into my chest and i slightly relaxed. i laid her on the stroller in the medical aid room hoping they would do miracles for her. 

the guy started puffing into her mouth trying resuscitate her,  blood boiled in my veins looking at the sight in front of me. although he was trying to bring back her conciousness back his mouth was pressed to hers, i couldn't bear looking at someone kissing my girl. she coughed up water and some blood. glad that she was ok and before she could see me i had to walk out of the room.  I couldn't let her know that i saved her. Everything would go haywire and she would start assuming things. Before her eyes fluttered open i pressed a kiss on her forehead and marched out of the room.

A/n: what just happened?? :D I know you guys are confused about frost's behaviour but as the story proceeds you will figure it out. And how many of you ship LOST?? I still dislike frost for the things he did, despite me being the writer  Lol.

THANKYOU TO ALL MY READERS. YOU GUYS ARE SUPER CUTE AND AWESOME.

Question: how old are all of you? Im turning 17 in 6 months