Chapter 9

Emily's pov  ---------a month later---------

I woke up around 6 am and I turned onto my side before groaning and rolling over onto my other side and poked J's cheek making his eyes flutter open. 

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I'm not on bed rest anymore!" I exclaimed jumping up and running to the living room. 

Jorel called, "We have the house to ourselves all day the guys and Carly had stuff to do!"

I screamed back, "Okay!" We spent most of the day putting the final touches on our part of thenwedding since Carly and Danny were done planning. Once we finished I put my head in J's lap and he ran his fingers through my hair before kissing my forehead, then the tip of my nose, then each of my cheeks before I groaned, 

"Kiss me already!" He laughed and I connected our lips. I sat up and sat on his lap and I cupped his cheeks still not breaking our passionate kiss. Once we both finally broke apart we were gasping for breath and I leaned y forehead against his as our breathing finally evened out. I kissed him again and it got heated as he kissed down my neck. I tilted my head giving hi better access to my now exposed flesh. He gently hugged me and I looked at his guages. They were one of y favorite things about him. They just made him look that much better, but he still would look perfect without them. 

"I love you," Jorel smiled 

I whispered, "I love you most." We made out for a little while before cuddle up on the couch covered in blankets watching movies. We started making out again and Jorel carried me into his room. I woke up to the guys yelling about something. I pulled on black sweats and a plain red vee neck and fixed my hair before going to see what was wrong. Then I saw that Carly was in bridezilla mode. 

"CARLY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALM THE HELL DOWN!" I yelled over all of the noise and she gave me an exasparated sigh before storming to her room. I groaned running my hands through my hair before going back to Jorel and mine's room and falling back asleep. I was tired okay. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

    I wanted to know what you guys want me to write. Like a twist in the plot or something exciting or terrible happen. Comment below or message me you ideas privately~

hu4l01