Chapter 18

Jorel's pov

I was picking Emily up from her all day chemo and I walked up to get her and she was practcally asleep. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Decker I need to talk to you about your wife outside please," A nurse said tapping my shoulder and I nodded and followed her out. 

She sighed, "Mr. Decker, I'm relieved to tell you that the doctors are saying that she now has a better chance of making it." 

"What do you mean better chance of making it?" I asked. 

She replied, "The doctors said she had a 10 percent chance of making it and now they're saying she had a 80 percent chance of making it. Didn't she tell you?"

"No she didn't. Thank you by the way," I replied. Why didn't Emily tell me that she had a 20 percent chance of making it before!? Why did she leave it for me to find out on my own. Once we got home and she went to bed I stayed up think until around midnight before changing into basket ball shorts and falling asleep. 

I woke up and heard the shower running telling me that Emily was awake. A few minutes later the water stopped running and Emily came out in dark denim shorts, and a white vneck. She kissed me good morning and I sighed, 

"I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong babe?" she asked sitting on the bed next to me and and I demanded, 

"Why didn't you tell me that the doctors said that they didn't think you were going to make it!?"

She sighed, "Because I didn't want to believe it so I didn't tell anyone."

"You can trust me babe! I'm here for you and so are the guys and Carly and all of our fans!" I exclaimed my voice rising. 

"I know I can trust you J! It's just I was trying to find a way to cope with it and then once I did I was going to tell you guys! I couldn't believe it okay! I still can't believe I have cancer or that Talia died! This all feels like a fucking dream!" She replied her voice rising slightly higher then mine. 

I yelled, "You still should've told me! Husbands and wives don't keep things this big from each other!"

She yelled back her voice louder then mine, "I'M SORRY J OKAY! I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO WORRY AND I NEEDED TO COME TO TERMS WITH IT BEFORE I TOLD YOU! I'M SORRY YOU FOUND OUT THE WAY YOU DID AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU STRAIGHT AWAY!"

"IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD ME I COULD'VE HELPED YOU COPE WITH IT DAMMIT! I MARRIED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!" I yelled and she screamed back.

"I SAID I'M SORRY J! YOU'RE RIGHT I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU BUT I DIDN'T! I'VE BEEN STRESSED WITH EVERYYTHING THATS BEEN GOING ON! ME FINDING OUT THAT I NEEDED TO KEEP GOING TO CHEMO FOR 6 MORE MONTHS, TALIA DYING, AND EVERYTHING ELSE! SO SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU I HAD A 10 PERCENT CHANCE OF MAKING IT THE SECOND I FOUND OUT!" I groaned in frustraightion and ran a hand through my hair as she stormed out of the room. It had been our first fight since we had been together and I'm pretty sure we woke everyone else up too. 

Emily's pov

I ran past everyone who had gathered in the hallway and I ran to my car. I floored it down the street to Justin's house. I parked in the driveway and realised the other guys and Katelynn and Copeland were probably over since it was 10. I knocked and wiped away the tears that had fallen down my face. Katelynn opened the door and saw my face and pulled me inside. 

"What happened?" She asked hugging me and I looked at her and said, 

"Jorel and I had our first fight and it was about the cancer and everything and I just can't deal with the added stress right now Kate. He blew me ot telling him about the low chance of me living way out of poportion. But now everythings fine and he knows it but he's acting like I was never going to tell him. I just needed to cope with it myself before I told him. I love him so much and I can't stand him being mad at me." She hugged me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and steered me inside. Justin saw me first and stopped laughing at whatever he was laughing at and jumped up and hugged me. I buried my face in his chest as Katelynn explained everything for me. I pulled away from the hug and then all the guys hugged me and Katelynn brought Copeland out.