Chapter 23

Emily's pov

I saw Carly tense and grab Danny's hnad tighter and I said, 

"Mother. Father. What brings you here?" My mom replied, 

"We wanted to meet our grandchildren."  

Carly pointed to the door saying, "Get out." 

My dad snarled, "Listen bitch-" I cut him off saying, 

"No you listen. We're not taking anymore of your shit. We want you to get the fuck out of our lives. So get the hell out." My mom walked over and I smirked, 

"Go ahead. Try. See what happens." She backed off and they both walked out of the slamming the door behind them. I smirked but then Jaquline started crying, which made Kyra cry, which made Marcus start crying, which made Maxine and Jacob start crying. I took Kyra and Jaquline, Jorel took Marcus, Carly took Maxine and Danny took Jacob.  Once they all calmed down everyone came in and the nurse told us we were both being discharged in the morning. Once everyone left the 4 of us were just talking about random things. 

I woke up and J handed me jeans and a white vneck with sneakers and Danny was handing Carly jeans and a black tank top with sandals. They left the room putting everything in the cars and Carly and I changed. 

"Lets go home," I smiled and Carly and I high fived. We walked out to our cars and hugged before laughing,

"See you at home." I got in the passenger seat and I kissed J's cheek. Once we got home we took the babies to their nurseries. Danny and Carly had built one for them with sound proof walls so noise couldn't get in to wake them u but we can hear in them and Jorel and I fixed the guest room and put sound proof walls in it. Once we put the babies in their cribs since they were still asleep. Jorel and I were in our room when one of the girls started crying. I realized it was Jaquline and I picked her up saying, 

"Shhh little girl. Mommy's right here." I smiled at Jorel and he walked over and wrapped his arms around mine and out his head on my shoulder. Once I fed them all and after Jorel and I wound up throwing diaper powder at each other we decided to go in the living room with the rest of the people in the house. We were both covered in diaper powder and I pointed to him saying, 

"He got me covered in powder shit!"

"You did it to mee too," He laughed hugging me. Everyone laughed and Charlie took a picture and I giggled, 

"Delete that!"

"Nope!" Charles replied. 

I smirked, "Okay then come amd give me a big hug!" 

"Stay away from me!" Charles yelled running around the house with me chasing him. I finally caught him and while I hugged him he was spazzing out but of course I won. 

Emily 1,002

Charlie -1,002

As you can tell from my chart. I win since Charlie's down negative 1,002. 

I yelled, "I AM VICTORIOUS!" 

Matt laughed, "Isn't that the name to a kids show?"

"I don't know and I don't give a crap," I replied  messing with his hair. We were having fun when a baby started crying. Carly and I both ran to our nurseries and I found it was Kyra and she needed to be changed again. Great. 

I woke up at 2 am and I had to put the triplets all back to sleep again. Then Jorel woke up at 5 to take care of whatever they needed. We were doing it in shifts. I got out of bed at 10 before pulled on capri sweats and a tank top and pulling my hair into a pony tail. Yes it had grown back. I walked into the kitchen and made a huge pot of coffee for Carly, Jorel, Danny, and me. We all looked like zombies and the others were still asleep. After we drank about 5 cups of coffee each we were ready for the day. Sorta. Jorel, Danny, and the rest of the guys had rehersals for the tour that they're going on next week for 4 months. It had been post poned for god knows how long so their manager was starting to get pissed and was making them leave Monday. With everyone else gone Carly and I were going to have our aunt come here and our grandmothers to help. Jorel and the guys left and Carly and I called Katelynn and she came over with Copeland and while the babies all slept we talked about random stuff. 

"So do you guys wanna have more kids?" Carly asked and Katelynn smiled, 

"Yes! I wanna have at least one more possibly 3!"

I laughed, "Yeah maybe when the triplets are a year old. But maybe one or two I don't think I can handle 3 new borns and 3 toddlers. What about you Carly?" 

She smiled, "Maybe one or two more." One of the babies started crying and Copeland was in Carly's nursery so I ran to mine and they ran to the other one. I found it was Kyra and I picked her up and started singing quietly, 

"Hush little baby don't say a word. Momma's gonna die you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird doesn't sing. Daddy's gonna by you a diamon ring. And if that diamond ring doesn't shin then momma's gonna by you the whole wide world." She had stopped crying and had fallen asleep. I smiled and put her in her crib and I turned around and saw Katelynn and Carly standing there. Neither of them had heard me really sing before. 

"You're amazing! I'm talking to Kellin's manager! You could get signed! Oh and Carly said that since my boss needs 2 more models for a shoot that you two would do it. Please!" 

"Okay I agree to the modeling thing. When is it and maybe fore the singing thing," I laughed and she smiled, 

"Tomorrow and great! I'll pick you guys up at 10!" I groaned and we said our goodbyes and she left with Copeland. Someone knocked and I opened the door and Deuce was standing there. Oh shit.

----Author's note----

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!

lol do you think that Deuce is gonna mess things up? Or get Emily signed?  And btw I'm a Deuce fan and an HU fan. Deuce might come off as rude or crazy but you'll see what happens :) Everything straightens itself out. Can I possible get 8-10 votes before I post the next chapter please? 

~Melissa xoxoxo