9

Dedicated to Sneha2222

 NATASHA

OMG. I shook hands with him? I cant believe this is happening to me.  I guess this is what they mention in books about the sparks flying and electricity flowing when you meet your soul mate.

‘ But last time you  hugged him you didn’t feel any of these’ This was the little devil in me speaking and I knew it.

‘Last time you were too young. And by the 4 years your love  for him have increased’ My angel spoke for me.

 ‘But that is not possible’

 ‘Why not? And there is a possibility the feelings were mutual this time’

 ‘Then why is he with Alisha?’

 ‘That is just to put an end to the rumours. He needed a chance to meet me and that happened today. Remember he was smiling at his phone when he came to know that Alisha has gone.’

 ‘But then he told that he was smiling because of her message’

 ‘Anyone can tell that was a complete lie. It was as if he was relieved to know she left. And didn’t you notice he wanted you to ask him personal questions. Time to cheer up. He likes you.’

I felt so happy listening to my angel. She is the best. I blocked the both of them away as I saw Ria approaching me. Karan was with her.

 “Nats I heard you shook hands with him. How was it?”

 “It was amazing.”

“LIKE??”

“Like in those romantic novels. I’m sure those were sparks” I cant explain how happy I was now.

Ria looked at Karan and they both smiled.

 “Remember when I told you it was like that with us, you didn’t believe me?”

 “I Remember Ria. I’m sorry. I should have believed you. But back then I never knew those were for real.”

“Its fine Nats. You have to believe in my Girlfriend.”

“Sure Karan. As you wish.”

VIHAAN

 I will tell you about my sister. Niveda is 24, two years younger to me. I wonder what Natasha’s age is.

 ‘Where did Natasha come from now?  RISHABH I  need you .’ I said to myself, well irritated a bit.

Coming back to Niveda, hey both the names begin with N  right?

‘Vihaan? Again NATASHA? Get yourself fixed soon man’

Ok. Ok. Niveda. Now concentrate.

My younger sister is the sweetest one you could get. The thing I love about her is that she is just like our mother. A very caring person. She got married last year to her long term boyfriend Liam Preston. Liam hails from Australia. Dad was against their marriage and so  I decided  to support them. Well don’t get me wrong, I liked Liam in the first meeting itself and felt he was right for her.

Liam is a very nice guy and he takes good care of them. Oh I forgot to mention, my little sister is two months pregnant. I’m  to become an uncle soon. They would have cute babies.

I wonder  how my babies would look like. Maybe They will get Natasha’s eyes.

Wait where did that come from? Again Natasha?  For god sake Alisha is your girlfriend not Natasha.