29

Dedicated to ABCDROSE123

NATASHA

“You?” I said dropping my knife.

He smirked.

“Why did you do that? You scared the hell out of me.” I said hitting him on the chest.

“Did I?” He asked while coming forward to hug me. I resisted.

“Tell me mister, why did you scare me?”

“I wanted to surprise you. “ He said motioning his hands in a random fashion and my eyes fell on the cut I gave him minutes ago.

“Vihaan, you really should not have done that, I could have hurt you. Now come on, show me the cut.” I said stretching for Vihaan’s hand.

“I am alright Natasha, it is a small cut. I deserved it for frightening you like this in the middle of the night.”

“I will deal with you later for that. Let me take care of this now.” I said picking up the first aid kit from the shelf.

“Stop” He said and moved closer to me. Before I knew his, lips were on mine. At that moment, I knew that he missed me as much as I missed him.

After a while, he stood there watching me clean the fresh wound I had given him.

“I just hope it is not that deep. You should go see a doctor tomorrow.” I suggested.

“Oh come on darling, it is just a scratch. I am used to more pain than this.”

“BTW why are you here? I heard that the team would arrive only tomorrow.”

“It doesn’t affect if one wants to surprise his girlfriend, does it?”

“It doesn’t but how come the media did not know about the team’s arrival?”

“That is because the team wouldn’t be arriving until later tomorrow. Rishabh and I skipped some parties to surprise our fiancée and girlfriend.”

“That is great. Did Rishabh too scare Anya like you did to me?”

“Yeah, he had help from his mother while I had to contact your best friends for that.”

“You mean Ria and Karan were helping you?”

“Guess.”

“I don’t know.”

“Try to remember anything before, no after diner.”