25

Dedicated to beena21

 VIHAAN

 I had reached Durban two days ago and the first practice match was set to happen today. I was already missing Natasha very much. I never thought this would happen to me, I was love-struck.  I will not deny it to anyone, Rishabh had the same feelings too.

I had talked to Natasha only twice after, I landed and I was so unhappy that she could not be here. I blamed myself for that. I missed talking to her whenever I felt like and I hated the time difference.

I logged on to my skype account and hoped that she would come online soon. My prayers were answered, she was soon there and I wasted no time in calling her.

 “Hey.” I said.

 “Hi”

 “I miss touching that beautiful face of yours.”

 “Really?”

 “Come on Natasha, don’t tease me. I don’t think I will be able to survive a whole month without you.”

 “Vihaan, you have to. For me at least.”

 “I will try my best.”

 “You know I miss you too.” She said.

 “Come on guys, progress from I miss you-I miss you too’s”. That was Anya who spoke.

 “You are there?” I asked her.

 “Right Vihaan and Rishabh will be there too soon.” She said to me.

 As soon as she said that, the door to my room opened.

“Did I hear my fiancée?”

 “Yeah Rishu, I am here.”

 “Hi darling and hi Natasha.” He said.

 “You are interrupting us.” I said.

 “Yeah right, I miss you Vihaan- I miss you too Natasha.” she imitated us.

 Rishabh laughed at us and Anya continued talking.

 “Rishabh your mom came up with the wedding dates.”

 “What? And she did not inform me.”

 “Well, she tried to call you once and was unreachable, and you did not care to call her even once after you reached.”

 "I will call her later.” Rishabh said.

 “And don’t tell her that I told you, she is sensitive.”

 “Okay.” He said.

 They continued talking ignoring us. I went outside my room leaving Natasha in between the two lovebirds.

NATASHA

 “What the...” I muttered o myself.

How could he just leave and not think about me?

I heard my phone ring. Thank  god, I can escape too, I will confront Vihaan about that later.

"I’ll be back, I need to attend the phone.” I said to Anya who did not even bother to nod.

The call was from an unknown number.

“Hello”

“Finally Natasha, what took you so long to pick up the phone?” I heard Vihaan ask.

“Vihaan???”

“Yeah, I thought we needed to escape from them.”

“Absolutely, and I thought you left me there in between them to suffer.”