17

Dedicated to  shachi1298

VIHAAN

“Vihaan” I heard him say

“Answer me Sam” I said managing not to jump in the excitement of seeing him.

“I’m sorry. I was about to call you guys, but I wanted some peace of mind and so I came here. I’m really really sorry.”

“What? You wanted peace? What happened?”

“Give me some time to explain” He said and I nodded.

“Okay. First of all tell me why are you in India?”

“I requested a transfer to Mumbai”

“But why?”

“Come on Vihaan, don’t act like you never wanted me back in India with you guys”

“Okay, I’m sorry” I said as I went ahead and hugged him.

There was something wrong, something was different from the real Samar Khan. He was never this calm. It felt like he had changed, but how  and why? And one more thing, I don’t know whether he missed me or not, but I ,  I missed him like hell. If you guys think I and Rishabh are close, then I and Samar were closer. I hope that hasn’t changed for him because it would never change for me. But I would never admit that to him and boost his ego.

“Vihaan I need to breathe” I heard him say and I broke the hug. I never wanted to leave him again. I missed my friend way  too much.

“Wont you introduce me to the beautiful lady to me?” His player instincts were still intact.

He now referred to ..... NATASHA.

Oh no, I forgot my GIRLFRIEND in the excitement of seeing my best friend after years.

“Sorry” I said as I turned to face Natasha. She just smiled at me.

“Samar, this is Natasha, my girlfriend and Natasha remember I told you about Sam”

“I remember Vihaan” She said to me as she moved forward to stand close to me while she continued to talk.

“And hi Samar, nice to meet you. I must say Vihaan missed you very much. He might not admit that to you though.”

I was amazed when she said that. I never told him that I missed  him, I haven’t even told Rishabh or Niveda even. Maybe I should ask her about that later.

“So you have told her about me?”

“Yes”

“Anyone in your life ?”  I asked him.

“Not lucky enough.” he said with a faint smile, the smile had something to itself, was it pain?

“Tell me about her then” He demanded.

He already remembered our first meeting. That was  before he left. Then I told him about  Anya and Rishabh’s engagement  and our date. Rishabh had once mentioned Anya to him.

“So you guys are on a date? I’m sorry I didn’t know”

“Its okay Samar, Vihaan can take me on a date later. I’m glad that you guys met” Natasha said. I was very happy that she did that. I’m glad that I found the right girl for me. She was everything that I wanted in my life partner. I felt like I had finally found my soul mate.

“Thanks. And you can call me Sam.”

“Okay” she said and smiled at him while she came closer to me. My hands went to her shoulders and pressed her to me.