11

Dedicated to  Sweet_craziness

RISHABH

I could catch that Anya was talking to her cousin now and judging by the one sided talk all I could assume was that she was talking to  Nats and that she was really excited. I waited for her and finally I saw her cut the call. I went to her and hugged her.

“I have super news” I said.

She hugged me again and mumbled “Same here” into my neck. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her.

We didn’t have a round of ‘You first’ games today and that meant we were both serious. We had a minute of silence and I was the one to break it.

“I found about the girl Vihaan was talking about , the one who took his interview today and the fan girl we met four years  ago, they are both the same and her name is Natasha” I finished in a sentence.

Anya had a mischievous smile on her face. This time I was unable to read what was on her mind.

“Guess what?”

“What?” I was completely blank  on why she was behaving like this. Then it struck me,  her cousin Nats, he name is Natasha and she is also a very big fan of Vihaan, wait she worked for some channel as intern.

“No way don’t tell me that..” she cut me mid-off.

“The Natasha you are talking about is my very own cousin”

“No way Anya, you mean Vihaan is crazy about my soon to be sister in law? I cant believe it” I said

“Well I couldn’t believe it too.  Anyways I think you should tell Vihaan, but don’t tell him about her being my cousin. We’ll surprise him about that later”

“Okay let me call him” I said nodding.

I was about to call him when my phone rang. And guess who it was? VIHAAN KAPOOR himself.

“Its Vihaan” I said to her

“Pick it up”

And finally  I attended the call.

“Hello Vihaan”

“Rish, you know something? I found about her” I was shocked. Anya questioned me silently at my expression and I mouthed ‘he knows something’ to her.

“What do you know about her?”

“I asked Niveda about the cut outs she used to keep of me. She had them and I saw the photo that came in the newspapers four years back. And you’ll be shocked to know that Natasha  and that fan girl..”

“Are the same” I cut him off and completed the sentence for him

“You know?” That was his next question.

“Come on Vihaan its obvious that I tried to contact Karan again . I was about to pick up the phone to call you when you phoned.”

“Really? What else do you know?”

“I know many more things dude, but I know a very important thing at the moment , which I’m keeping as a secret from you, until you break up with Alisha!”

“What? Are you serious?” Shock and excitement was evident from his voice.

“Yup” I replied.

“So you got her phone  number, called her and asked her whether she wanted to date me and she said yes?”

“Too close but that isn’t the actual reason, so keep guessing and yeah Have a great time breaking up with your first ever girlfriend.

I cut the call soon.  Anya had already left sometime in between the call and I hadn’t  noticed when.  I went straight to my room thinking of a plan to bring them face to face.