Pt 8

//Warning: Smut\\

Chapter 8:How Gay Are You?

Rin's POV

I was so excited, I can't believe Yukio did this for me, I need to thank him sometime.

Once we walked into Yukio's office, he suddenly pushed me up against the wall, closing his office door and locking it.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, looking anywhere but at him.

"Checking to see how gay you are."Yukio replied simply.

I looked at him shocked.

"Haha, nice joke now Come'on, let's get to work."I said nervously.

"It's not a joke." Yukio said seriously.

And with that, he kissed me on the lips.

I don't know why but, I moved my lips in sync with his, causing him to smirk against my lips.

"I guess like I can continue." Yukio purred, sticking his tongue in my mouth.

We fought for dominance but Yukio won, surprisingly. I pulled out of the French kiss panting.

"A-are we..... done?" I panted.

Yukio shook his head no and trailed his lips down to my neck, sucking and biting.

He bit down hard but sucked gently, causing me to moan.

I grabbed onto Yukio's shirt. "M-more!" I shouted, absentmindedly grinding my hard on into Yukio's boner.

Yukio stepped in between my legs and pushed me up against the wall so that my feet weren't even touching the floor. He gridded into me, causing me to moan as he gave me hickeys on my neck.

I was somehow getting turned on by him fast.

"Do you like this.....Rin?"Yukio asked, out of breath too as he continued to grind into me.

I nodded my head yes. He started unbuttoning my work shirt while still managing to grind into me and give me hickeys.

All of my senses were tingling with pleasure.i heard my phone ring, one that Yukio bought me for work, but Yukio wouldn't stop.

"Y-Yukio you ne-need to s-stoooop for a min-minute." I moaned.

He ignored me and started to give me hickeys all over my body.

I answered the phone anyways. "Y-yes?" I barely managed while Yukio was working on me.

"Oh? Hey Rin! I was wondering if you could come to my office!" It was Shima.

"N-not r-right now Ima little~ ahhh!!" I screamed when Yukio started playing with my nipple, smirking at me.

'Is he trying to get us caught?!'I screamed at myself.

"Rin? Is everything okay?" Shima asked.

"Y-yeah, I j-just pricked my fin-finger on a thumb......tack." 'Stupid Yukio! Slow down!' I shouted, glaring slightly at Yukio while butting my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

Which, by the looks of it, upset Yukio as he was trying to find every way to make me moan. He started playing with on of my nipples while licking and sucking the other and grinding into me.

"Okay? Anyways, once your done with your work, could you stop by? I hove some work for you." Shima said.

"O-okay. Seheee you th-there." I said, starting to loose control.

'Damnit Yukio!'I screamed at myself.

I hung up and shoved my phone back into my pocket.While I was doing that, Yukio had unbutton my pants and was slowly pulling them down.

"Rin~ get ready." Yukio said, removing my pants and then boxers.

My eyes widened in fear and embarrassment. I covered myself with my hand.

"Ah ah ah, we can't have anything blocking me from you." Yukio said, removing my hands and starting to suck on my member.

"Y-Yukio~" I purred, saliva on the corner of my mouth.

I was starting to loose control of myself as Yukio was sweeping me away.

Yukio bobbed his head and I put my fingers through his hair, griping it slightly.I absentmindedly grinded into Yukio's mouth and he grinned.

"Y-Yukio, more!" I shouted, hoping no one heard me from outside of the office.

With that, Yukio picked up speed until I came. He swallowed all of it. I panted, starting to slide down the wall due to my now weak legs f what just happened.

"Maybe we can finish this when we get back to my house." Yukio whispered in my ear, his boner still visible.

My eyes opened wide but I nodded.

This was going to be a long first day.

[Owari]

// so, the smut scene, too much? Too little? Perfect? Tell me whatcha thought of this chapter!! And Merry Christmas!!!!!\\