Pt 7

//Ima just go straight to the chapter\\

Chapter 7: Meeting Mephisto

Rin's POV

I'm so excited! I get to get a job without having any feelings of easiness or fear!

I giggled slightly and had a cheesy smile plastered on my face.

I hadn't realized till now but, Yukio keeps starting at me.But, whenever I look at him in the corner of my eye, he just stars back and that causes me to blush.

'He's soooooo damn hot!'I shouted in my mind.

Shiemi was at Yukio's house resting and I was here, with both Shima and Yukio.And it's awkward af.

'I keep getting this dark aura from both Yukio and Shima, I wonder what happened.'[<--------- is so oblivious]

"Well, we're here."Shima said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and saw Yukio's right eye twitch as he frowned.

Time Skip

"So, in conclusion, Rin here is my long lost twin."Yukio explained to his boss.

"And Yukio, you said your twin wants a job here?" His boss asked.

I won't lie, his boss looked old, not to mention he looked odd with his navy blue hair and pointed ears. He even wore eyeliner. Eyeliner, what guy wears that?!?! Besides Kiss, of course [Okay, I only know of Kiss cuz my dad was really into as a kid]and, he had sharp teeth. Sharp teeth. Seriously, he's the oddest guy I've ever seen!!!

"Oh.Yes, you don't know my name. I am Mephisto Pheles, but you can just call me Mephisto."He said, smiling at me.

'His teeth are so goddamn distracting! I can't stop looking at them! They're like vampire teeth!'I had to mentally shake my head to focus back on what I was doing.

I replied back with a smile.

"You can just call me Rin!" I shouted gleefully.

Mephisto eyed me up and down, a serious tone in his look.

'I hope he doesn't find out, I hope he doesn't find out, I hope-'

He smiled.

"Since you two are twins and just found each other, I'll be assigning you two to be partners in crime to help get you two to know each other and catch up." Mephisto said.

'Okay, either he doesn't recognize me or he does but is keeping it a secret, he's so odd.'I thought.

Yukio's POV

'Thank you Mr.Mephisto! For once, you've done something non-idotic!'I shouted gleefully at myself but kept my poker face on.

"Come'on, Rin, let's get to work."I thought.

'Yes, 'work'. Let's see how gay Rin is.'

[Owari]

//SOOOO SORRY FOR THE WEEK LATE UPDATE! On Christmas, tho, I'll be updating and I'll also be updating a One-Shot unrelated to this book for a contest I'm doing!\\