Pt 10

//Wow, thank you so much for the 800 views, I'm hoping to get up as much as my other story, 'College Lovers' that has over 5k reads, you guys, readers of this book, are in a completion with the other readers for my other book (unless you're reading both) Also, like College Lovers, if I get over 5k views by the time I finish this book (which will take forever) then I'll make an extra chap and possibly second book!\\

Chapter Ten: Day Off! Pt 1

Rin's POV

"Yukio! You bastard! Wake up or we'll be late!" I shouted on alarm, scurrying around the room and throwing on my cloths.

Yukio groaned and sat up."It's a Saturday, idiot." Yukio groaned.

I blushed in embarrassment."I didn't know that." I mumbled.

Yukio laughed."Now, get back in bed with me." Yukio demanded.

I blushed and shuffled back to the bedside, getting back under the covers and hugging Yukio.

Then, Yukio's doorbell rang. We both groaned and he just sighed.

"Won't you get that?" I asked him.

"Just ignore it." Yukio groaned.

The doorbell continued to be furiously pressed.

"Just answer the door." I groaned.

Yukio sighed and sat up, walking out the door and to the front door.

"Yukio~ you need to come in today, we found a case that might lead us to the criminal." I panicked at hearing the mans words, hiding under the bed covers, though I doubted it would do anything.

I heard Yukio sigh."But I'm too tiered for work. Can't I just come in tomorrow?" Yukio asked.

I heard a long pause, probably the person thinking."Okay. But be at work 6 AM sharp tomorrow." They said. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes.

Yukio walked back into the room."Now..........lets make some breakfast." Yukio said, picking me up bridal style.

I squeaked in protest but let him carry me to the kitchen.

Yukio sat me down at the table and I smiled softly at him.

He cooked us some good smelling curry and I drooled when he put the plate in front of me.

"Night activities sure do make me hungry." I stated, licking my lips and shoving food in my mouth.

Yukio laughed at me and took a sip of his coffee.

"What's so funny, four eyes?" I mumbled.

"Nothing..... Just that you're my adorable little criminal." Yukio stated.

I blushed and stopped eating. My facials suddenly got serious.

"Yukio.... Are you sure you want to be in love with a criminal?" I asked.

He sat there for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"yes."

//OH MY HOLY EXORCIST!!! IT'S 4 EVER SINCE IVE UPDATED!!! I'll get better at that, I swear! As long as my teachers stop giving me these bad grades.\\