Pt 2

//I dedicate this chapter to both AmeliaOsborn and LionDuckling !!!! Thanks for all the support! Chapter 1 out of 2!!!\\

Chapter 2: Not a Good Impression

September 20,2015

Yukio's POV

They were right, this kid isn't easy to track.

I signed and dragged myself to the nearest coffee shop.I've been searching for Rin Moriyama for a week and I'm still were I was at in the beginning; with nothing.

when I opened the door, the smell of coffee hit me, soothing my headache.I sat down at a booth and leaned my head against the window glass, looking out to see all the peole walk by.

Then, I saw him.I stood up abruptly, making everyone in the café stare at me.

"Um......I've got to go!"I shouted and scurried out the door, practically tripping over myself.

I pulled out a pic of Rin and looked back at the kid I saw. Yeah, it was for sure him.

So, I started to follow the criminal.

Rin's POV

I've noticed that I've been followed for quit some time.But, I ignored them and acted as if I didn't know they were there.

It was probably a government official, just great.

I whistled a tune and walked towards a park.Then, I ran behind a tree, surprising my stalker as I just burst into a sprint.

I hide behind a tree.Then, once I heard the person close enough to me, I grabbed my pocket knife and rolled out from behind the tree and lunged at them.I jumped at them and they fell backwards, into the leaves.

I sat on their stomach while putting my knife to his throat.

"Oh? Your my age."I stated out loud, looking at him and tilting my head in confusion."Oi, why are you Working as a cop at such a young age?"I asked, leaning over so that I was a few inches above his head.

Then, he did the unpredictable.

He head butted me.

(Did you guys think that I would make them kiss so soon?)

"Eti! Eti! Eti!"I screamed, clutching my forehead.

"Your under arrest for crimes of selling drugs on the Black Market and of murdering 3 people." The boy said, walking up behind me and managing to handcuff one of my arms.

My eyes immediately opened with shock and fear and out of instinct, I shifted my body and kicked him in the stomach, catching him off guard, and making him release the other cuff.

And I ran.

'Frick! He almost came close of catching me!'I shouted at myself.

By the time I made it home, I was a sweating mess.

"Hey big bro!"Shiemi shouted.

"Hey little sis, i'll make some dinner now, your probably hungry."I called.

'I'll need to be precautious now that that one kid is sniffing around.In fact, he even saw me so, he might be calling in for back up.'I thought.

Then I blushed slightly.

'He was kind of handsome for a 21 year old.'

(If I forgot to mention this but, I changed Rin and Yukio's ages just by a little bit.Meaning, 6 years XD)

'WAIT A SEC! No, no, no, no, get those thoughts out of your mind, Rin.He's a cop, a cop!'I shouted at myself.'But he sure didn't look like one.'

Yukio's POV

I had followed Rin Moriyama for quiet some time when suddenly, he burst off into a sprint and hide.

'Crap, did he know I was tailing him?'I asked, sighing while looking for him.

And that's when he came out of no where and lunched at me.

I was so surprised, he managed to get me off guard.

I was now pinned down by Moriyama's weight on my stomach.

I blushed.

'He looks so adorable, if he wasn't a criminal and all, I would've date him.'I thought.

Yes, I'm gay.Closet gay at least.

"Oi,what are you working as a hop at such a young age?"Moriyama asked, leaning over and stared into my eyes for a few seconds.

I was starting to blush so then, I head butted him.

"Eti! Eti! Eti!"Moriyama shouted, rubbing his head like a child.

I snapped out of my daze and grabbed onto Moriyama's left wrist and put a handcuff on it.

I stared at him in shock.Be was warm.Warm.I was kicked out of my daze when he literally kicked me, is the stomach.

I cringed and let go of him and he ran away.

"This might be too much of a difficult task for me, Shiro."I whispered to no one and limped back to my hotel room, clutching my stomach the whole way there.

'This criminal is cute.And if I fall in love with him, I won't be able to turn him in.That's why I'll need to arrest Rin Moriyama as soon as possible. Or then this mission will turn out to be as hard as it seems.'

[Owari]

//sorry, another crappy chapter since nothing exciting really happened it was mainly their thoughts.And, the other chapter will be posted later on today!\\