Pt 6

//Thanks everyone for your concern in the A/N but, I'm fine now! But, seriously, thank you guys, I got A LOT of comments in all of my books on that A/N.FYI, never let anyone defy you, criticize you or put a label on you for your looks, it's happened to me.But, I am strong and will stay strong so plz stay strong too!!! And thanks for your support!\\

Chapter 6: Helping a Criminal?

Yukio's POV

Rin, he collapsed.

"Big brother!"Shiemi, if I recall her name correctly, shouted in alarm."I knew the strain was too big!"Shiemi shouted.

"Get him to the hospital!!"Shima shouted.

I glared at my intern.

"No, you idiot, they'll recognize him and turn him in.We're just going to have to hope some sleep is all he needs."I ordered.

Both Shiemi and Shima looked at me shocked.

"Why would you try helping us hide Rin's secret?"Shima asked.

'Shit! I can't tell him that I've fallen in love with Rin!'I thought frantically.

"Because you were right: Rin has a reason for everything."I stated, half lie, half truth.

Shima looked at me, precaution shown.

"Okay, I'll trust you......for now.In the end, it has to be Rin who makes the decision if you stay or not."Shima said, still eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes in reply.

Time Skip

Rin has just woken up after a day of sleeping.

"*yawn* I slept like a kitten." Rin said, rubbing his eyes.

"Because you basically are one."Shima laughed as Rin stretched.

To prove his point, Shima rubbed Rins back, earning a soft purr like noise come from Rin.

That ticked me off.

'Get your filthy hands off of Rin.'I thought.

"Anyways, I need to find a new job.One in which no one will be suspicious of me."Rin said to Shima, practically ignoring me.

"You can work with me as an intern."I replied simply.

Rin started laughing while Shima looked at me dumbfounded and Shiemi giggled.

"Are you a Baka or something? The place that you work at is looking for Rin, how are we suppose to sneak that past the office?"Shima asked.

"Easy; just make a fake birth certificate saying that his name is Rin Okumaru, my twin, who's older than means the same age."I stated.

"But you look nothing alike.And what are we gonna tell them, you've never mentioned a brother to the office or co-workers before."Shima said.

"Again, easy. Twins don't always look alike but Rin and I both have they same eye color and skin tone. And about never telling them, since my parents died,"I saw Rin perk up a little," then I can just say that I never knew about my twin since my parents were divorced and when he died, he was sent to a foster home and I was sent to my aunts." I said.

When I looked up, everyone's faces were priceless.

"No wonder you're so good at your job! I mean, you managed to find me! Oh thank you Yukio! This means so much to me!"Rin shouted gleefully, hugging me.

This caused me to blush and I coughed to brush it off.

"Anyways, that means you all can live with me at my aunts house. Shima, I'll make sure that you get your own bed."I stated.

"Wait, why not just loan Rin money?"Shima asked.

"Well, my aunt died last year and so her will said that I'd get her house but her sons got all her money and I only get ¥50,000 ($500) on paycheck every month and it cost ¥30,000 ($300) to pay for electricity bill+ food and gas for my car. In a total, I probably spent around ¥40,000 of my paycheck each month and I always put ¥10,000 in my bank account if disaster strikes."I said.

What? I always have a plan.

"Okay then, off to detective work!"Rin shouted gleefully.

'This is gonna be illegal and dangerous but who ever said that love isn't dangerous?'I thought, smirking.

[Owari]

//ughhhh!!! Such a boring chapter!!!!!! Don't worry, next chapter will be more interesting. And, chapter 8 will have some fluff and smut.\\