Pt 5

//Sorry for the late update! I've been extremely busy lately!!!!\\

Chapter 5: One Thing You Need to See

---------------------------

Previously:

"I love you, Rin Moriyama."Shima said, leaning over and kissing me.

My eyes flung open in shock.

'Is this really happening?!'

Currently:

I pushed him off of me, making him look at me startled.

"Rin I-"

"Step away from him."A new voice said.

I heard the click of a gun cockpit being pulled back.

'Ah, that one detective that Shima works for.'I thought, shifting in the bench to see the detective.

"Yukio? Yukio, right?"I asked, staring down the barrel of the handgun in Yukio's hand.

He didn't respond but only tilted the gun closer to me.

"Can I show you something?"I asked him.

He only glared at me, stepping closer to me and put his pointer finger on the trigger.

I coughed lightly."I only want to show you one thing.After I'm done, you can make your choice if you still want to shoot me or not."I said.

"Why would I trust a no good,low life, barbaric, drug selling, cheating, killer like you?"I must admit, his words stung.

A lot.

But, I was already use to be called names when I was younger.I was always teased, picked on, bullied, just because of my personality and being abandoned by my parents.

So, I didn't flinch at all at his words, even though they hurt.

"You don't have to trust me, you just have to let me show you one thing."I replied.

Time Skip

He had agreed to let me show him what I wanted to.

"What is this?"Yukio asked.

"It's my house."I said, stopping at my apartment door that was run down.

Shima was with us, afraid to leave me alone with the detective.

I pulled out my keys, unlocking the door.

"Tadima!"I shouted.

"Welcome *cough* back big bro!"Shiemi shouted from her bed.

I turned the corner and ran to Shiemi's bed in alarm, Yukio and Shima following.

"Shiemi! Are you okay?!"I asked.

"It's just a *cough* effect from the cancer.Anyways, did you manage to make another *cough* friend?"Shiemi asked.

"Shhhh, don't talk.Here."I said, rushing from her bedside to the sink and poured water into a cup, rushing back and giving her the cup.

I also handed her a rag to put on her bloody nose.

"Well, I dunno if I can really call him a friend just yet."I replied to Shiemi, smiling gently and pointing to Yukio."Now, get some rest, you need it, you have cancer so, you need to rest for at least 12 hours a day."I ordered.

"But Onii-chun, you know that all I do is lay in bed and that you're the one who mainly works while I just lay here in bed.You're also the one to provide money and you still have time to take care of me.You need some rest too."Shiemi said.

Sometimes, I think Shiemi thinks too much.

"Nope! I'm perfectly fi-"But I wasn't, as she was right.

I was falling.

Straight towards the ground.

'Shima, help.'

[Owari]

//Short chapter, I know! And I'm sorry! But, after this, the updates will go back to when the schedule is!\\