Pt 3

//Chapter 2 out of 2 of the Thanksgiving updates! Things are about to get interesting, hehe.\\

Chapter 3: Shima?

September 29,2015

Rin's POV

"I'll be back, sis.I'm gonna go out with Shima."I called back to her.

'Frick, that sounded wrong.'I thought, instantly panicking after saying that.

"Don't worry, big bro! I understand what you mean! Your just gonna walk around with Shima and talk.I know you, I know *cough* what you meant." Shiemi said.

I smiled at her.

"Thanks sis."I said, kissing her forehead and putting on my shoes.

Since it was still basically summer, I didn't need my jacket.

I walked out of my apartment and headed down to the children's playground.

Which reminds me,I haven't seen that guy in a while.

'Was he just a dream or?........'I asked myself.

After a few minutes, I got to the park and sat down on a swing, waiting for my friend to arrive.

Once my pink haired friend got here, I stood up.

"Hey buddy!"I shouted, embracing Shima in a hug.

"Hey,long time no see."He replied.

We stopped hugging and I smiled at him.

"Do you want to go down to the coffee house?"Shima asked.

I nodded in reply and we walked down there.

Yukio's POV

It's been 9 whole days since I last saw Rin Moriyama and I'm starting to give up hope.

He was all I was thinking of, thought, in the past 9 days.His blue eyes, and navy blue hair, perfect lips.'No no no! Don't think about him!'

I was at the coffee house that I saw Rin earlier, banging my head on the booth table.

Then, I heard giggling and laughing as the door creaked open and the bell indicating that someone had just walked in filled my ears.

"Seriously?! He tripped you and you dove into the water fountain at your school? Haha!"That was Rin Moriyama.

Rin Moriyama actually came.

I stood up and walked over to him.Once hen spotted me, he cowered behind his friend.

Wait a sec.....

"SHIMA?!"I screeched, my jaw dropping.

Shima looked at me and his eyes went huge.

"Y-Yukio O-Okumura?!?!"Shima shouted, pointing a finger at me.

Once again, Rin covered even more behind Shima.I was actually surprised at how small he could make himself.

"Huh? What's wrong Rin?"Shima asked, turning his head to his friend.

Rin whispered setting to Shima and Shima only laughed.

"Shima, can we talk outside? And bring your friend too."I said, walking out.

'So, Shima is friends with a criminal, hug?'I thought.

A few seconds later, Shima came out with Rin still attached to his back.

"Yeah, what is it, boss?"Shima asked.

"Rin Moriyama is a criminal."I stated flatly.

Shima didn't seem fazed.

"So?"He asked.

"Did you not hear what I said?"I asked him in disbelief.

"I heard you.So?"Shima asked.

"And your okay with being his friend?"I asked.

"Yeah, Rin is actually an angel.If he harmed someone, it was either for defiance or by accident. Rin wouldn't hurt a fly. And if he's doing something wrong, like something against the law, than he has a reason.Rin always puts other before himself, that's what makes him an angel."Shima stated.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rin blush.

"Well, Rin is accused for killing 2 innocents and 1 major criminal.He also accused of selling drugs on the Black Market."I stated.

Shima's POV

"I'm not letting you take him.As I said before, Rin would never do something without a purpose or reason."I stated.

'No way in hell am I gonna let Yukio steal Rin from me! I was going to finally tell Rin how I felt today at the café but Yukio interrupted!"I whined in my head.

"Shima, you understand that you could possibly lose your job?"Yukio asked me.

"I am fully aware of that. I've been friends with Rin for so many years, I know that he's not a threat.So I'm going to stand up for him.Come'on lets go."I said, glaring at Yukio while grabbing Rin's hand and dragging him with me.

"O-Oi, slow down! That hurts!"Rin shouted, yanking his arm out of my grasp.

I sighed.

"Gomen Rin.I'll see you tomorrow."I said.

"O-okay."Rin replied.

Yukio's POV

What just happened here? Shima is grinds with a criminal? No way.

And worst of all, he's friends with the Black Market King, and working for the people trying to track him down.

[Owari]

//Here you go! A little shocker, huh? Never expected Shima to be friends with Rin, the Black Market King, while working with the detectives trying to find Rin and have a crush on Rin, did ya? Next chapter will be updated tomorrow or Saturday!\\