Pt 9

// warning: MORE SMUT THAN LAST CHAPTER!!! Dedication to ari_cookie_chan !!!\\

Chapter 9: Sexual Desire

Rin's POV

I've been fidgety all day, both excited and worried for after work. I mean, I'm not even gay. Well, at least I thought I wasn't till today.

"Rin." I heard Yukio's voice behind me.

He mad me jump."W-what?" I stuttered, turning around.

He only smirked at me, knowing fully well why I jumped.

'Well, of course I'd jump at his voice after what happened in his office!'I thought.

"I need you to fax these papers." Yukio said, handing me a sheet of paper.

I grumbled a hai and went to work.

Time Skip: at home

I was shoved roughly onto the couch, Yukio pushing me down. "Let's continue."Yukio whispered, his voice sounding like he was holding it in all day.

I looked down and saw his boner from earlier today."You held it in that long?!" I shouted in alarm.

Yukio nodded, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bed room. I fell onto the soft bed and Yukio locked the door, walking towards me.

He got onto the bed and loomed above me, straddling me.He started kissing me passionately, slipping his tongue into my mouth. We heatedly kissed each other, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I ended up winning but that didn't stop him from being Seme. He kissed my neck, sucking and bitting, trying to make as many hickeys as possible to mark me.

He started to rub my clothes member, awaking mine from its sleep, turning it on. I started moaning in pleasure, begging for more. Yukio sat up and pulled me into his lap, grinding into my butt.

I moaned out and he continued giving me hickeys on my shoulder and shoulder blades. He crawled a hand up my shirt and let his hands roam my chest.I moaned out again, Yukio already making me loose control.

My breath came out in pants and he continued to grind into me.He put two fingers into my mouth, his fingers searching my mouth.

He put his two fingers deeper in my mouth, causing me to gag slightly. I licked his fingers and he chuckled, slowly removing my pants.

Once my pants and boxers were off, he removed his fingers from my mouth and slowly eased them into my entrance. I tried squirming away from him but he held tight onto me.

"Relax."Yukio said, moving his finger inside of me.

I sat still as Yukio did so, inserting  another finger and scissoring me. I moaned out, panting. Yukio smirked and rubbed my insides, trying to find my sweet spot.

I cried out in pleasure when Yukio hit a one spot inside me. Yukio smirked and repeatedly hit that spot with his fingers.

"Yukio~ I want more." I moaned, grabbing into him.

Yukio only smirked in reply, taking out his fingers and pumping his own member, getting it harder and bigger. Compared to mine, his was 3x bigger.

I opened my eye wide in fear and shock."It's okay, you'll only feel pleasure ofter the pain." Yukio said, his tip poking my entrance.

I nodded, indicating that it was okay to continue. He slowly seethed himself Ito me, causing me to cry out in pain. It was so huge, like, painfully huge.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm in now." Yukio said, brushing away some of my sweaty and sticky hair out of my face.

I was panting hard and sweating. My butt already hurt from Yukio's size and neglected of his first boner that day.

"You're.....t-to big." I groaned, gripping the bedsheets hard.

"Shhh, it's okay." Yukio cooed, going deeper.

I could feel my insides part to fit Yukio's huge size into me. Tears formed my eyes and spilled out, my mouth open in a silent cry.

"S-stop!" I shouted.

He stopped moving but kept himself inside of me.I panted hard, trying to balance out the pain in me.

"You're too big." I muttered between breaths.

"The more pleasure you'll feel then." Yukio said, pulling out and thrusting back in without warning.

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in pain and pleasure.

Yukio pulled back out and slammed into me once again. I was a panting mess and my insides hurt, trying to adjust to his big size.

Yukio pulled out again and shoved himself in, pushing his member in deeper. With every thrust, Yukio went deeper into my body.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed in pleasure, panting and holding onto Yukio's shoulders."M-more!" I moaned.

Yukio smirked and obliged. He one certain spot that made me scream out in pleasure."There!" I shouted.

He angled himself and slammed on that spot every time.

"Yukio, I'm gonna-" before I could even finish, I came on my chest and Yukio's stomach.

Yukio grunted but kept on pounding into me, not even slowing to ride of my orgasm. After a few more thrust, Yukio came inside me.

I moaned out while grasping his shoulders as he filled me. After he came, we sat therein the dark, panting.

"That.......was amazing." Yukio whispered, whipping his forehead and hair from sweat.

I nodded in agreement as Yukio pulled out of me.Yukio leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Maybe we could do it again, but on a desk next time." Yukio whispered, nibbling my ear afterwards.

I blushed hard but nodded. He pulled away and lauded next to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close, draping the blanket over us.

"Sweet dreams, Rin."Yukio mustered, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Sweet dreams, Yukio." I mumbled, though I knew that our dream wouldn't be sweet.

After all, he just had sex with a criminal he was tracking.

[Owari]

/:I feel like punching myself after this long awaited update! Gomen! I'll get better at that!\\