Q' and Julianne

Authors Note :  © COPYRIGHT 2013 All Rights Reserved.Feedback needed so here is the introduction and first chapter. Hope you enjoy and please Comment, Vote, Follow me and all That Good Stuf. Thank You. 

Anne_Marii Xoxo *

**************************************************

“Bacon is bacon, Eggs is eggs, Don’t let them boys between your legs, They’ll say you Cute , They’ll say you fine, but 9 months later they’ll say , it aint mine.”

- Yeah, that’s true in some cases, but in others it’s completely a quote that gives some guys a bad look, some guy such as myself, Q’uetin Devante Carter. I’m barely at 20 yet but I’m getting there, I’m a decent guy with a good head on my shoulders and a good woman by my side. Selling dope is the only thing I grew up knowing how to do, from watching my daddy, he was the best in the game, and I’m his Mini Me, he locked up now, so you best believe that I have to keep the Carter name alive for a few years until that nigga hit bail, besides it helps me pay the house bills, car bills, shit, it even help pay my automoBILLS, ha-ha. Anyways, I’ll be selling until I am 6 feet under, but, Unlike my father, I won’t let selling get in between the ones I love and care for , unlike my father, I won’t hold a knife to wife’s chin and beat her so bad she loses her unborn, unlike my father I won’t murder and run, commit the crime, do the time is what I always say and unlike my father I won’t become an addict.

“Q’uetin!” My girlfriend yells running out the bathroom,

“ I took a pregnancy test, actually I took two just to be sure, and … they both came out positive  ... I’m definitely pregnant” I got light headed, as my girlfriend Julianne, tells me she having a baby and she’s 100% sure it’s mine.

Julianne, and I have been together for a year and some change but, she was only supposed to be a girl I met at the club and took back to my place for a little extra fun that turned into something more and I honestly, think we are destined to be together.

“Girl, I wrapped it UP, are you sure you just aint lying?” I joked as a smile of pleasure arose from my mouth and lit up my entire face, my smile spread literally from ear to ear.

“I’m sure,” she said “I’m guessing that the condom tore or something because, I’m going to have baby. I’ll be a mommy and you’ll be a daddy.” with disbelief in her expression but complete happiness, I can tell by the look in her eyes that she was a bit nervous of becoming a mother to someone.

“If it’s a boy he will be daddy’s little man, we can call him, lil Q’ Jr. and if it’s a girl, I don’t know yet but, she will be daddy’s little princess, no doubt about it, I will think of something to name her, leave it up to me to name our little one, okay?” I begged, after a few minutes of me pleading she agreed. I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and pulled her in close, ‘Damn, she got some sexy lips,’ I thought to myself. I grabbed her ass and passionately began to kiss her. What would I do without my babe? Not a damn thing, that’s for certain.