Chapter 10

Note: This is Dedicated to Jamirah because She Always Gives me Motivation to Update, shes Active and Always Comments and Votes, she Loves this Chapter so This ones for her. Love You Hunn' Xoxoxo*

Q's P.O.V

I can't walk straight, or think right, I left my car in the parking lot and walked home cause my vision was doubled and blurry, I may be drunk but im not a damn fool. The whole way home I was bumping into signs and shixt, but I manage to make it home, my mom left a note on the fridge, "Hey Babies, Spending the Night and Chelle's House, Gossip Drama and Secrets, Be home Tomorrow Afternoon, Xoxo, Love Mama." That lady just don't know that gossip can really get people into some fucked up situations. The fact that ma aint home means Kailynn out and about as well. I fight myself in my head, I got one nigga up in here telling me "Bruh, You drunk as shixt" and I laugh hysetricaly and reply o myself with a simple "Nahhh, Im Good." I lay in bed and start texting,

-------Start of Conversation--------

Me- " TwinKleee TwinklEE litTlE StarrR!"

Girl- "Im Wondering How Drunk You Aree.."

Me- "cOme over and yoU wiLL sEE"

Girl- "Well, will you get on top of me?"

Me- "I DunnO ... MaYBe if I DriNkeD enough(;"

Girl- "You seem pretty fuckin Zooted to me"

Me- "JahaAhAhaHa, ii wannA FUCKKK"

Girl "Im on my way.."

------------End of Conversation-----------

I lay my iPhone down beside me, making my way to my dresser and dancing, but there's no music playing, "IM FINNNNA HITTT A BAAAD BITCH TONIIIGHT" I am totally unaware of what is going on, I laugh hysterically at the wall for a few minutes, then get raged thinking about that nigga and MY girlfriend, Why the fuck she did me so dirty? I start to burp like a motherfucker and laughs at the intensity of my burps, I can't stay focused. Suddenly, I see headlights pull up into my driveway and someone begins ringing the doorbell endlessly.

"Hollld the Fuck up Dawgg, I'm Comingg" I say making my way down the stairs, knocking shixt down in the hallway, I take a look at the bottom of the staircase and put one foot on the steps but my foot slips and I Tumble, Trip, and finally Fall down the Stairs, I pop back up and hastily unlock the door, I am greeted by a female shaped like an hour glass who begins to undress, I remember this girl, damn it's been years since we fucked, but at the moment her name has escaped me.

"Not here, let's go up into my room" I say chuckling to myself.

I inform her to make herself comfortable and strip butt ass naked if she want to while I got put on a condom.

I walked into my bathroom ad removed my jeans and tried putting the condom on, but my hands are shaking and my anaconda aint cooperating, finally I fight it into the condom and walked back into my room,

I spot her laying on the bed with nothing but a long shirt that I'm sure she found in my drawer, she was on my bed, standing on her knees with her legs spread, playing with her pu$$y. Damn, this girl just don't know what she's doing to a nigga, I get real hype and immediately race to her and grab her by the hips, and thrust her against the wall and aggressively begin kissing her neck and lips , she moans and grabs a hold of my head refusing to loosen her grip, but this fueled me even more, without missing a beat she begins to lift up my shirt, her nails dug deep into my back I could feel the marks welting up but it all felt commendable, so I didn't care. I threw her onto the bed and began to kiss her collarbones and sucking on her neck, I passionately kissed her lips, she sucked on my bottom lip and that shixt made me hard. I kissed her from her neck down to her navel, and shot her a quick look, she bit her lip and that was my queue telling me to go ahead, I began licking her clit and in no time I was eating her out, I rose up but she dug my head back into the ocean, I paused and she tackled me maliciously and she ended up on top, "I'm a pro so, let me take over for a second" she said trying to catch her breath, she does not break eye contact as she kisses my torso, finally she begins to stroke my Dxck, and kisses it softly, I insert it into her and she begins to ride, I flip her over and began showing her what I was all about, throwing her into positions she perhaps didn't know existed, she moaned and yelled but that only made me want to give it to her solid, she grabs a pillow and begins biting into it gripping onto the bed, and anything she could get a hold of, I grabbed onto her hips moving in and out each time at a faster pace than usual, I knew I was hitting all the right places, the sound of the headboard helped me analyze and study her, she screamed so loud that I was afraid the neighbors would call the cops, "Shhhh" I said as a kissed her to get her to shut the fuck up. I finally nutted just as I was about to pull out, I got off and flopped onto the bed next to her, noticing that she was panting, I felt as though my work here was done. I walked out to remove the used condom and when I came back she was asleep, I laid next to her and fell asleep as well, she laid her head on my chest, her hand across my abs and her legs over my things, she got up slightly and whispered in my ear " Thank You Daddy." &fell back asleep, I felt good and I know she felt even better, after 2 minutes I was dead asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed as fvck, I looked on the ground and realized there were female clothes on the floor. It finally dawned on me that I had some good pussy last night. I felt a head on my chest, so I looked over ... only to realize Sierra was lying by my side.

------------------------------------

Authors Note:Comment & Vote !

AnneMahri *Xoxoxo