Chapter 9

Julianne's P.O.V

As I sit on the couch, Samiyah wakes up and instantly walks into the living room where I am stretched out on the couch and she begins touching my belly and asking questions, with the few words I have taught her while I have been living here with her, Sierra is never home around this time.

"Tetee Juli, did you eat a basketball?" Samiyah asks witch confusion and curiosity.

"Girl, you better stop, I am NOT that big."

" Did YOU swallow a basketball" I say as I begin to tickle her. She laughs hysterically and begins to scream "TETEE STAWP IT, NO - MORE" I cease and put her on the couch to sit and I begin to channel surf for something we both will enjoy.

"Tetee Juli, what the baby names going to be?"

I freeze and lose my breath for a moment as I recall that Q' wanted to name the kids. Look at me, about to be a mother of two little ones, living at my friend's house, and I have not chosen any names for my kids. My phone rings, and it's just the person I wanted to hear from, my boyfriend Cameron,

"Hey babe, how are you and the kids?" he asks, sounding like he just woke up

"They're fine, Sami has been bothering them all day, and why you sounding so damn ugly, its 3 in the afternoon baby."

"I actually just woke up and you popped into my mind witch your big headed ass self, but how about take all 4 of you to the mall today, is an hour and a half enough to get yourself and Sami ready?"

"That's too much time, I only have to get Samiyah ready and find something cute for us both to wear."

"Alright, I'll be there in 30 minutes, bye, I love you."

" I love you too baby." I said and hung up the phone and began getting Sami ad myself ready for our day out with Cameron.

******************

I dressed Samiyah in her dark blue denim romper, some black shoes to go along, then I threw her hair into a cute but sort of messy bun and sat her on the couch with a bowl of easy mac on the table and suddenly the doorbell rang out and Sami screamed

"WHO IS IT? IF IT'S THE POLICE THEN MY MOMMY NOT HOME."

I laughed hysterically a told her its Cameron not the police and that she could open the door.

Cam walked in laughing just as hard as I was, picked up Sami threw her into the air and kissed her forehead, he walked over to me and planted a tender and passionate kiss on my lips and then lifted up my and planted two soft ones on my belly. Cam ran upstairs to grab Samiyah's car seat and position it in the car. As soon as we began to drive, Samiyah fell asleep.

Q's P.O.V

I decided to take Kai home and just reschedule, she's clearly upset and I need some time to my fuckin self.

She went straight up to her room and mama was asleep on the couch, so I thought I'd head out and go walk around the mall, maybe find a few people to sell some dope to while over there. I stood outside and lit up a blunt, I wasn't feeling shit after a while, I'm sure I'm high as fvck because everything is just chill and I don't give a fvck about anything. I walked around the mall and got myself something to eat at the food court, I lay my head on the table cause my anger begins to escalate, I pick my head up for a moment and realize a couple who's got their back facing me, they were kissing and pushing a young little girl in a stroller who I suppose is their daughter, she's also pregnant and she is huge, I wander off and think about Julianne and my own kids and how big she's gotten, I'm still laying low but I'm about to head over to her house and see her, Fvck the Rangers I have to see my babies. I fix my eyes back on the couple and smile, at myself, before going over to her house I need to get her something, and - -- My thoughts are cut short, and I focus my eyes on the pregnant female who is now turned sideways, she's laughing and running her fingers through the man's nappy ass head. My vision gets blurry and all I see is red I am filled with rage, that female is Julianne and the little girl is Samiyah, but who the flying fvck is that monkey looking nigga? Why the fvck is he all up on my girlfriend? I shoot up out my seat and flip the table and head out the door, I have nothing to say it's clear that she's forgotten who the hell her kids father is and what I've done for her. I head out to a bar and I get myself wasted as fvck.

---------------------------------------

Comment && Vote!

-AnneMahri *