Short Intro

I remain in bed for a few minutes trying to regain any memory of what the fuck exactly happened last night. Out of all the contacts I have in my phone 'why her?'

All of a sudden everything begins to come together at last. First, Julianne and that fuck nigga, then I started drinking and shit..Did i text Sierra or did she realize i was drunk and took advantage. I grab my phone and begin to read the messages,

'Damn'

I think to myself, I fucked up real bad.

Or did I? After all, Julianne IS having an affair with another man while she's pregnant with MY kids. 'FUCK IT'

I rise out of bed and hop into the shower 30 minutes later I walk out and begin getting dressed. I shift my vision to the bed, Sierra's still asleep and completely naked. Ive never noticed but shes got the body of a Goddess. Maybe I'll go get her and I some breakfast. I leave a note on the side of the bed where i had slept. It read, "Be back soon. Stay here."

I pulled up into my drive way with a bag of Dunkin Donuts. I went inside and placed the bags on the table and walked upstairs, open the door of my room and Sierra wasn't there. I felt the anger that i felt begin to boil,

She wanted me all these damn years and as soon as an opportunity comes knocking at her fuckin door she decides to run from it, I really don't understand females, I--

My rage is then startled by a sound coming from the bathroom, i begin too stand up slowly, then the bathroom door swings open and there she is, shes got my dark blue towel wrapped around her beautiful body and her hair is dripping wet. I stare in awe ..

''Babe, I hope you don't mind, I used your toothbrush that was in there and I'm gonna wear one of your shirts and one of your boxers'' she says as she walks over to me, she places her hands inside my pants and simply says

"Take it off"

I begin to feel guilty, i mean i still do love Julianne and we ARE going to have a family together, regardless.

Sierra grows impatient and begins to unbuckle my belt,

"I-I- I brought Dunkin Donuts, wanna eat?" I say hesitantly as i try to change subject

"No, but i want YOU to eat"

"Yeah, I'm starving.." I begin to say

She slowly removes the towel and lets it fall onto the floor, she lays on my bed and lifts one leg in the air and and crosses it over the other. The remark she just made finally clicks in my had as to, what exactly she meant by she wanted me to eat.

My adrenaline begins to rush, my heart begins to race and next thing i know Sierra and I are both on the bed and I'm hastily trying to take off the remainder of my clothes and participate in round 2 .

I woke up at 5:37 to an empty bed. I got up and searched the house to see if anyone was here. No one. Nothing. Zilch. I walk to the pantry to grab a box of cereal, and then to the fridge, but theres a note on the handle of the fridge, maybe its mama. She needs to get home, tonight would be nice, fuck that now would be better, i take the note ofd the handle ..

"You killed my brothers so, ill return the favor and kill your sister

-Roger Ranger"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I run upstairs and grab my phone off my bed, im shaking hysterically as i Scroll through my contacts list looking for Kai's name...

Damn, shes not under that name, fuck, 'BRAT' thats what i saved her as, i frantically scroll back up to B but damn, Bianca, Beatrice, Brianna, Brittany, Brandon Brandy, Brooke, BestCustomer, Braylon, BJ. WTF? I finally find Kai's name and i press 'call' The ringing seems to last for eternity and at the end of it i only get her voicemail. I call her phone endlessy numerous more times, 'Answer the fuckin phone Kai' i think to myself.

I finally give up, i throw my phone onto bed, as i begin to walk out my room my phone rings, its Kai.

"KAILYNN!? THANK GOODNESS YOU AIGHT ! WHERE ARE YOU? GET THE FUCK HOME! ---"

"Ah ah ah, Slow the fuck down nigga. Ive got someone here who i believe would like to talk to you."

"Q'uentin, please, please, im - im - im scared"

I hear the pain in Kai's voice as her tone cracks repeatedly, Damn. How the fuck could i let this happen.

"Listen here nigga , You mess with my oldest brother and my youngest brother, so its time i mess with your sister. &Shit, Let me tell you, shes quite the beauty. Her eyes are beautiful, her hair's long and its all hers and well damn, she smell like weed and perfume, & Its turning me the fuck on. Maybe ill fuck her before i kill her. Keep in kind i aint no kind hearted bitch. Im a cold blooded killer."

The line goes dead, as my temperature begins to rise and i throw my phone at the wall and i watch as it shatters. I try to contain myself but my rage erupted and i lost it completely. I threw everything off my dresser, kicked the wall until it caved in and sent my fist full of fury through the mirror. I stared at my fist full of glass and covered in blood, i ran to the bathroom to run my fist under a cold faucet, then I walk into my closet, move the hangers and clothes aside and in the far back is where i had an expansion done a few years ago, to keep 'things.' I place two guns in my belt on each hip and placed another in my inner coat pocket. I grab a breakfast bar and head out to the car, i sit still with the key in the ignition, Its at this exact moment that I realize this shit isnt childs play, one of us has to die and it sure as hell wont be Me, im a fuckin Carter.

I arrive to the exact location. This is where i lost my fuckin blood, right before my eyes i watched the bullets penetrate through his body, i let his blood seep through my fingers, i ran out the back fuckin door and left him there! These days I feel as though I'm losing my mind, things that I would never let happen, are happening before my very eyes. Maybe it's just bad luck but regardless of what it is I need to get my shit together before someone gets seriously hurt.

I load my gun and head inside. Damn, i shouldn't be doing this alone but fuck it, this is my fuckin little sister. I scope out the front of the house, and its all clear. Damn, the back is a big piece of land and its practically a junk yard. I grab my mask from my back pocket and pull it down over my head, with one gun in hand i begin to move in. I am simultaneously looking around to make sure that no one brings out at me and Praying to ensure a sweet victory. There are no lights anywhere, but there's trash everywhere and I am trying my hardest to make the lease noise possible, right now my life is dependent on a gun and a prayer.

" I get to the far back of the yard, everything has been cleared, up until this point at least. I'm just hoping I don't walk in on him making love to her, or standing over her body with a grin and that spreads from ear to ear upon on his face.

I make my way through the piles of bullshit. Soon as i get to the back, i am greeted by my little sister, shes safe, Double R is standing slightly behind her which causes me to freeze in my steps, Kai runs towards and stands beside me. I slowly reach behind me to pull out my gun, but before i can do so, a gun is placed to my head and Kai says,

"Dont You Fuckin Dare.."

What the fuck.. I say to myself

Roger begins to clap slowly, as he stumbles towards me.

"You really had me convinced you couldnt do it babe" he said to Kai

"BABE!? Kailynn, What the fuck is he talking about?"

"Ugh, just shut the fuck up" she says as she pounds the gun on my skull

" I fuckin raised you. You know the rivalry we have with this nigga and his family, you just gone turn on ya brother like that? Ya fuckin BLOOD? Thats how it is Kai?" I say in soft but stern tone so that only she can hear me and understand the anger in my voice.

" RAISED ME? "

Next thing i Know the gun goes off, i pull out my gun and shoot twice in front of me, i hit the ground instantly and next thing i know im lying outstretched across the cold floor with blood all over me.

-------------

Just a Short Introduction 😏

Im Finally Back & Will be Updating more Frequently.

- AnneMahri