Chapter 3

I wake up still in last nights clothes. I fight out of my warm blankets. Once out I wish to curl back up in bed my apartment was so cold. I rush to take a hot shower. I take off my clothes and set the water to the way I want it. Once it's hot and steam fills the room I step in to my shower. I let the hot water fall on my body to calm and warm myself up. I grab my cinnamon scented shampoo and start washing my hair. Then I start to wash my body with the same smelling body wash. After I rinse off all the bubbles I step out. I wrap myself in my white fluffy towel.

I walk in to my room and head towards my closet. Since I feel like running today, I choose my faded jean shorts out. Then I grab my favorite blue tank top. I through them on my bed as I go to grab my blue panties and bra from my dresser. Once I have my clothes on. I walk back in my bathroom to brush my hair. I look into the mirror and see my black hair framing my roundish face. My light blue eyes shining. I smile at my reflection sometimes I really do like how I look. I leave my apartment bouncing in a good mood. I get in my truck and head out to my special place, my wolf is restless wanting to run just as mush as I do.

P.O.V - Jack

I watch Nikki leave her apartment from my car a block away. I wait for her to leave my sight before I step out of my car. I head up to her apartment. With my magic I open her door. I search her room, closet, bathroom, and kitchen. Ugh! Where is it? I leave her apartment, without a trace of my visit. I rush back to my car, once in I drive in the direction she went in.

"That dog better have what I want," I grumble as I head to the headmaster of my coven.

Once at the headmaster's house. I walk up to the door and knock. Waiting for him to answer, I start to plan how to tell him I didn't find it. I jump at the sound of the door opening.

"Jack, what are you doing here? It better be good news. You interrupted me and my guest during a very important meeting in my chamber," he growls at me.

"Well... umm... I went to the girls apartment and it wasn't there," I say rubbing the back of my neck.

He grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me in. I yelp at the sound of the door being slammed shut. I stare up at him in fear. I flinch when he raises his hand to slap me.

"You come to my home and tell me you didn't find it! I give you one job Jack and you fail at that!! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now!" He yells while holding me up against the wall.

"C-Cuz I, I can find it. I can get her to give it me. I have gotten close to her," I say pleading in my voice.

"You stuttering fool," he drops me to the floor," This is your last chance Jack. You've failed me more then once. You better not do it again," he leaves me there on the floor. Returning to his chambers.

P.O.V - ?

I watch the black wolf run. I can tell from the scent it's a female wolf. I let out a growl hoping she's who I think she is. My wolf hopes so too, but from her alluring scent she just might be. I think I've found my mate.

A/N: enjoy the update.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤