Chapter 6

P.O.V - Nikki

After driving home from work I just passed out in my bed. I woke up from someone knocking on my door.

"Coming," I grumble to who ever it is.

I get to the door and I look out the peep hole. I smile and open it up so Ian and Janet can get it.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" I say trying to stifle a yawn, but I yawn anyways.

"Haha seems we've woken up sleeping beauty," Ian smirks, "aww and you woke up without a kiss from me," he laughs.

"Ewww no one wants a kiss from you," I say trowing a pillow at him.

"Uhhh I do," Janet claims and plants one right on his lips.

"Eww gross not in my apartment!" I yell at them hiding behind my hands.

"Oh you know you wish it was you," he says to me.

"Haha in your dreams Ian, in your dreams,".

"Then I guess I'll see you there.....oww!"

"No you won't you will be seeing me there," Janet claims after punching his arm.

Yep them two have been together for over three years now. It was weird at first, but after awhile it was all good. They're happy so I'm happy for them. Anyways they're a great couple. I smile at them while Ian tries to tickle her,but fails after getting more pillows thrown at him. I yelp in surprise when he comes after me

"No Ian no stop it," I laugh as I run behind Janet.

He stops mid stride. I laugh because Janet has her hands on her hips and a death stare in his direction. Ian smiles at her. I think to myself oh no he has a plan. He grabs a blanket and throws it at her. While she tries to get out of the blanket he's already tickling me.

"Ian stop I can't breath!" I'm gasping between laughs.

"Guys! Dont you think we're to old to be doing this?" Janet says to us.

"Yep," I say.

"Umm no," Ian says with a big grin on his face.

"Ugh. Well Nikki we came here to see if you wanted to go to the movies with us," Janet asks while glaring at Ian.

"Umm sure just let me take a shower and dressed ok," they nod and sit on my couch while I go and get ready.