Chapter 11

I stare at the new figure in front of me, it's a young woman with firery red hair that's flate against her head. I she that her eyes are light green with a hint of black. Her skin is a light tan, she has dark red lips concealing the sharp teeth that cut my fleash so she could taste my blood.

" I do perfer my blood to be a bit less druged if you ask me," she says still with her red smile.

"Who are you?" I ask her still a bit dazed from my incounter with everything.

" oh dear where did my manners go? Well dear I am Kate, and as you can tell I am indead a vampire," She claws the air for effect.

  A vampire what else is there in this world. Now I knmow there are vampires, witches, worlocks, and then there are shifters. What else can there be?

" Oh my dear there are lots you don't know," she grins a devil grin.

I start to imagine all the posssiblities of other creatures, but stop in mid thought she knew my the answer to my unspoken question. Did I say it aloud and didn't know it or did she really read my mind?

" why yes I did read your mind one of the perks of being a very very old vampire in the modern world." she says while examining the room.

" What are you doing here? Also, why are you still here?'

'Hmm inpatient now aren't we," she giggles and sits on the floor and just stars at me.

I stare back at her, but I soon get tired and i begin to fade back into the darkness that I've grown to accept as home.

A/N: well ik its a short chapter but everyone has been getting on to me for taking so long to update so here ya go. Its better then nothing right?? ok well good day or good night everyone BB <3