Chapter 5

After collecting myself from the shock of him catching me looking at him. I finally got up and walked over to him.

"Are you finished eating?" I ask already fighting myself from touching his hair.

"Yes I am. Wait there's something else I'd like to have," he says while I pick of his plate.

"Okay and what is you want?" I say staring at his glass.

"I'd like to have a date with you?" I gasp almost dropping the dishes.

"Umm... uhh... okay sure you can have a date with me," I say trying to keep the blush from covering my whole face.

"Okay could I have your address so I can pick you up?" He says trying to get me to look into his eyes.

"Oh, yeah here," I put the stuff down pull out my notepad and begin to write my address, " I umm... I also put my number in case you need to call," I tell him.

"Alright well I'll see you soon then love," he voice had a hint of an accent at the end of his sentence.

He pays and leaves the diner. I just watch him leave wanting to stop him so I can kiss him. I shake my head mentally to control myself. It seem to be a problem when my wolf wants the same thing.

"Take him he is are mate. We must take him," she tells me. "We can't do that we just met the guy and what are you talking about? Mates? What is that?"

She doesn't answer back, figures. I never get answers from her. I put the dishes in the kitchen and put the money in the cash register. I look up at the clock that's above the door. It reads twelve o'clock. Looks like my shift is over.

P.O.V - ?

After leaving the diner I already want to go back and take are mate. I have to fight my wolf he also wants to take ate mate.

"Can you please stop you know we can't now it looked like she didn't even know we were her mate," I tell him. "Yet she feels the same desire we feel for her. I could hear her wolf wanting us, but you are right she doesn't know the bonding of mates. She is wolf, but I think she doesn't know anything else then that," my wolf says. "So she's a wolf and she knows it, but that is all she knows. She doesn't know about packs, rogues, and the bonding of mates. I need to get in contact with my pack and tell my beta," my wolf growls in agreement.

I walk towards the trees and shift. Running back to my pack. I need to get to them soon anyways I must tell them there alpha has found there Luna.