#CHAPTER 5

"Where are we going to do it?" He asked. I shrugged. "The park, your garden, or your working out room." I said. He glared at me. "None of them are good." I giggled. "It's that or nothing." He whined. "In my bedroom." I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief. "Fine." He smiled satisfyingly. We walked up the stairs and into his room. "Ok. Let's say I'm about to punch you in the stomach. What do you do to stop me?" He shrugged. This was going to be so much harder than I thought. I went to punch him with my left hand. With my right hand, I took his arm. "You'll put your arm like this," I said placing it, "and your other arm like that." He nodded. "Same thing for any punch." He nodded. "Wanna try?" He nodded. I stood back and punch him in the stomach directly thinking he'd stop me, but didn't. I didn't use a lot of strength but he was fragile and I wasn't. So he fell on the floor gasping like hell. "Shit." I dropped to the floor to see how he was. "I am so terribly sorry." He tried getting up but he couldn't. "Am I that strong?" He chuckled. "Kind of. Your arms are hard as the floor." I felt so bad. "Let me see." I said unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off. It looked terrible. Already the other bruise hadn't left but I just made it ten times worst. "I'll help you up." He winced in pain and fell back to the floor. "Right." I thought. "I'll carry you to your bed." He looked at me. "What?!" He blushed as I picked him up with both hands. I was just about to lie him on his bed when the door opened and both his parents just stared at me. "Mr and Mrs Mclee." My eyes widened. "Em... Wh... What are you doing?" Then I realised I still had Arthur in my arms. "Oh right!" I laid him down on his bed. "Em... I... He wanted to learn how to fight and I went to harsh." Their eyes widened and they ran to him. "What happened?! The bruise is huge! Did you see what you did?!" They all yelled. I backed away. This was it. I was leaving. "I'll just go and pack my suitcase." They waved me off to busy with his bruise. I left and closed the door. I destroyed my only hope of having a family. I threw my fist into the window screaming "F*** ME!" The window broke. My door opened. I didn't even realise blood was dripping from my hand. "I'm sorry. I'll pay for the window. I was just about to pack my bags and go." I said walking to the wardrobe. "We're not sending you back." I turned around shocked. "You're not?!" They smiled. "No." I chuckled embarrassingly. "Oh. Em... I... I got used to being send back not long after being adopted... I should get used to being here..." They smiled. "You should. Because you're not going anyway." I smiled and hugged them. "Thank you for giving me a chance." They hugged me back. "You can sleep in Arthur's room. You're gonna freeze here." His mother said, pointing at the broken window. "Oh yeah. Sorry." They smiled. "We'll let you get ready for bed." I nodded. I took my clothes off and put some tracksuit bottoms on. I took the mattress and walked into Arthur's room. He was struggling to put his pajamas on. I laughed. He nearly fell but I caught him. "What are you doing here with your mattress in your arms?" He frowned. "Em... I kind of broke my window." His mouth dropped. "As thick as that? You must be crazy!" He paused. "Couldn't keep it cool?" He smirked. I chuckled. "Hilarious." He laughed. He jumped into his bed. I glared at him. As I moved his bed aside and put my mattress next to him, I could feel his eyes staring at my chest. I smirked and decided to muck about a bit. I rubbed my chest and started pulling my trousers down very slowly. He was staring at me. I took them off completely. I bit down my lip and walked slowly, not losing eye contact, to the side of his bed, on his right. I leaned over him. My hands went under the cover and went under his pajama top carefully and felt his whole chest. He didn't say anything but I could feel his breathing quickening. "You shouldn't stare when someone's changing." I whispered in his ear, biting down on his earlobe and licking it a bit. He tensed up. My hands pulled his top back down and I got up. "Goodnight Arthur. Sleep tight." He didn't answer. I chuckled and lied down on the mattress. "Aren't you putting you're trousers back on?" He whispered. "No. I don't like sleeping with clothes on." He nodded. He looked confused. But gosh! He looked so cute. I smiled. I wanted his lips onto mine. I wanted him to tell me he loved me. Because I was falling so deeply in love with him. And I know it's wrong, but it's me. And I can't change anything about it. So I'll just embrace it.