#CHAPTER 28

They had left. I was so grateful. Gosh. Why did they ruin everything? Arthur was still there and I was still in his arms. Gosh. We had exchanged roles. I didn't know what I would do without him. I sat up and whipped my tears away. He smiled sadly. I chuckled. "Thank you." He smiled. "Gosh. I feel terrible." He laughed. "You would do." I smiled. "You never told us about that thing." He said pointing at my heart. I smiled. "Yeah. It works fine thanks to the donner." He smiled. "What happened, exactly?" I sighed. "I was a new born and they had left me in the snow for a whole night in front of the door so I was frozen. Em... I was in the hospital for a day but they said I was fine. But, I had heart problems. At 6 years old, I... My heart froze. It just froze. I was dead for two hours before having my new heart." His eyes widened. "Is that possible?" I nodded. "My brain activity was fine. I was plugged into a machine to keep my organs and body and brain alive." I smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry." I smiled. "Don't be. I'm fine. I'm perfect. I work out everyday. I'm great." He chuckled then smirked. "Yeah. And it's worth it. I mean..." His hand went under my shirt. "I get to touch this fabulous body of yours." He wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed. "You do." I smirked. He started unbuttoning my shirt. He laid me down on his bed. He kissed my chest, from the bottom to the top. I took his shirt off and mine afterwards. I rolled over him. He giggled. "You suddenly had a humor change." I laughed. "I'm just reflecting my love for you." He chuckled. I kissed his lips. "Dinner time!" I heard his mum yell. I sighed. "You hungry?" He asked. I smirked. "Are you?" He shook his head. "We're going to bed, thank you!" I yelled back. He giggled. I kissed his lips again. His hands travelled my whole body. I kissed him down his neck and chest. He moaned. "I love hearing you moan." I whispered into his ear. I bit his earlobe slightly. He moaned. I kissed his lips again. He pulled me closer to him which deepened the kiss. I kissed him down his chest. I undid his zipper and pulled down his trousers. He shook them off to finish the job. I pulled my trousers off after. I kissed him down his chest to his boxers. I could hear his breath hitch. I pulled his boxers down. I kissed his part a couple of times before taking it in. He moaned. I started thrusting it into my mouth. My hands travelled his whole body. He moaned again and again. I went back to his lips. My hands started rubbing his part slowly then a little faster. He moaned. He took my boxers off. I kissed his lips and started griding on him. We both moaned. My hands went back to his part and rubbed it again. He did the same to me. We moaned. He released, moaning one last time and I released not long after. We breathed heavily. I looked at Arthur. "Gosh! I love you." I smiled. He chuckled. "I love you too." I brought him closer to me. We fell asleep.

I woke up with Arthur in my arms. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He whined. I chuckled. "Wake up Arthur." I whispered. He shook his head. "Babe." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled. "I like the sound of that." I laughed. "You do? Then from now on, I'll call you babe." He nodded. I kissed his lips. "We need to have our showers. Get up." I said getting up. I took his towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of his room to see his parents looking at me. I blushed. "Hey." I said nervously before walking into the bathroom. Crap! I sighed. After finishing my shower, I put the towel around my waist and went into my bedroom to get dressed. I walked to Arthur's bedroom afterwards. I walked in on what appeared to be his father lecturing him. He was having the 'sex' talk - for the billionth time. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I just need to get some stuff." I said hoping he'd leave him alone. "Not at all. We were just talking about protection while having sex." His father said grinning. I looked away awkwardly. "You don't have to. I, on one hand, have no STD and the doctor said he didn't either. So everything is perfect." He glared at me. "You're both virgins and I don't think you know how to use a condom, do you?" This was getting so awkward. "Even if we didn't, I'm sure we'll find out without any other help than our own, without being disrespectful." He chuckled. "And how did you find out, exactly?" I just stared at him. "Sir... Jeff... This is none of your business and I still need to get my clothes so excuse me." I said walking next to the bed to get my clothes. "I can't help but see that your boxers are here too." I sighed. "Jeff. This doesn't concern you but I'd you really want to know... We are still virgins and I'm not planning on losing my virginity in my boyfriend's house. And would you say all these things if Arthur was bringing home a girl?" He just looked at me. I left knowing what he'd say. They all say the same things.