Chapter 10 (Part 2)- Stan Marsh

Steph POV

I opened my eyes and saw... the boy who looks like me!! I gulped 'great job on not being noticed Stephanie' I mentally scolded myself. He looked so nervous and shocked but I couldn't blame him. I mean really just imagen bumping into a boy version of YOU.
"Umm,uh,can you please get off me?" I asked. He shook his head back into reality and got off and brought a hand out to help me. I accepted his offer and got up.
"Sorry about that, I didn't see where I was going" he stood up straight and apologized. "No no it's okay, Im sorry to I didn't pay attention" I replyed back.
"My name is Stan Marsh" he put his hand out
I shook his hand "Nice to meet you Stan, I'm Stephanie Wood, but you probably know that from this morning"
He chuckled "Yea, anyways these are my friends" he pointed to each boy. "Kyle, Kenny and Cartman who was sent home for the fight this morning"
"Hi"
"Mph"
I smiled "Hiya,These are my friends Kylie and Jenny. There is also Carmen the fatass but she got into that fight with your friend."
"H-hello"
"Mgf"

"STANNNN!!!~" a high pitched voice yelled. We turned and saw a girl in purple and yellow with black hair and violet eyes.
"Well that's my cue, see you guys,bye Stephanie!" He yelled running off to the girl.
"Well, we'll see y-you guys tomorrow" Kylie said grabbing our arms and walking off so fast we barely even heared their goodbyes.
"Hey, what's wrong Kylie?" I asked and I saw her blushing a little playing with her hair a little looking down.
"Well,um,uh, I d-didn't want to be embarrassed in f-front of, um" she said looking up a little."mpj MPH mgh?" (In front of?) Jenny asked.
"K-kyle" she whispered, cheeks pink.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Ooohhh this is interesting'