Chapter 12: Kenny McCormick

Kenny POV

I was walking home just thinking about the girls. What I would give to grab that as-  ahem i mean meet them again. I felt a drop of water fall on my orange parka. I look up and saw it was starting to rain a little, just great note my sarcasm. I need to get home fast this is my only parka and i don't need it soaking wet. I started running feeling the rain drops fall faster and harder (THATS WHAT SHE SAID! *cough* sorry continue). I suddenly bumped into someone and fell forward. 

"Sorry I wasn't paying a-"

Jenny POV 

''Sorry i wasn't paying a-" i stopped talking when I felt hands grab my chest area if you know what I mean. I looked up and saw a smirking Kenny McCormick, the school perv. I kicked him off me and hit him with a my butter sock special and stood up. My butter sock special is just basically a sock with butter inside.

''WHAT THE HELL MCCORMICK" I shouted at the perv sitting cris-cross on the concrete ground. He smiled up at me all innocent like and that made me growl.

"Sorry Jenny~" he cooed and smirked at my pissed off face. That stupid little fucking perverted  b- 

"Am i that sexy that you keep staring at me" his hood was off as he flipped his wet hair like if he was in a shampoo commercial. ''Ha, you wish i bet your drooling over my hotness -insert dumb model pose-". He laughed at me and i put my hand out to him.He gladly accepted and i helped him up.

"So~ what are you doing in the rain?" he asked pulling his parka back up. "Nothin' i was going through my small fangirling moment" i replied smiling like an idiot. (they have their parka on but i am to lazy so ill write normally for them) "What, you fangirling over me already?" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I swear i will slap that smirk of his face and shave his eyebrows off at any moment...

''Pfft, whatever I'm leaving''  i huffed and walked past him to my house. Then i realized....I'm new to this town and i have no idea where my house is. "Umm, McCormick can you help me find my house" i turned around and smiled sheepishly at him. 

He chuckled and walked ahead of me." Sure McCarter, follow me" he gestured to follow him. I looked at him from behind as he walked. Wait.....HOW DOES HE KNOW WHERE I LIVE I NEVER TOLD HIM MY ADDRESS! 

I ran after him " HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE, YOU LITTLE STALKER!!". He giggled and ran as i chased him down the side walk.

.

.

.

.

That perverted bastard