Chapter 11- Kyle Broflovski

Kylie POV

"K-kyle" I whispered, feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks. Why do I always stutter, ughhhh!! They suspect something now. I looked up to see a smirking Stephanie and a fangirling Jenny.

"Err mer gersh!! I ship you guys" Jenny said smiling so much like a idiot. I blushed.STUPID CHEEKS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ANNOYING! I think I'm going crazy *anime sweatdrop*.

"I-its not l-like that" I protested waving my hands in front of me. I looked at Steph who has been really quiet and......oh no.
"You have a cwushh?~" Steph wiggled her eyebrows. "N-noo, I don't even know h-him"
""You do~"" they said.
"D-do not"
""Do~""
"Don't"
""Doo~~""
"That's it I'm done with this conversation" I walked away so embarrassed as Stephanie and Jenny fangirled with each other.

I mean, I don't like him like that but he looks like a good friend. I was only nervous and left because 1) I was close to the boy who saw us on the day of our prank and I panicked and 2) I was in front of the boy who looks like me!! How can I not panic!

I walked,looking down at the concrete like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I suddenly bumped into someones chest.

"I'm S-sorry I-I didn't mean to bu-uhhh" I trailed off looking up and meeting a pair of emerald green eyes. Those eyes look familiar.....oh wait, those are my color eyes.
There in front of me stood Kyle, the boy from earlier. GREATTT JUST PERFECT I'M SO FULL OF GOOD LUCK.

"No problem, um, Kylie was it?" Wow, he actually remembers my name. "Yea sorry again Kyle" I said feeling a bit more confident. He smiled and I melted inside, dammit!

"What are you doing by yourself?" He asked. I remembered the incident that happened and blushed. "Oh,ummm my friends went home and I'm just walking, heh" I rubbed the back of neck.

He tilted his head a little and I felt my heart skip a beat. "Anyways," I said trying to change the topic "what are you doing alone?" He nodded his head to the side signaling to look at the green house.

"This is my house, I'm was kind of heading inside in till I bumped in to you" he replied. "Cool, I live in that house right across the street in front of yours" I pointed to my house. He smiled and put his hand out.

"Well nice meeting you Kylie" I shook his hand. "The pleasure is mine Kyle" I smiled back. "See you tomorrow Kylie" he waved and walked inside his house. I waved and crossed the street to the entrance of my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled throwing my keys and bookbag on the floor, taking off my shoes and flopping on the couch.

"Welcome home honey, how was your first day?" My mom kissed my forehead and asked. 

"Interesting" I replied looking at the ceiling.

"Interesting?"

"yea...

.

.

interesting "