~New Years Special~

Its New Years Eve in South Park! The date is December 31, 2015 and its morning time exactly 8:59 am and everyone in South park is asleep. The decorations on the streets from christmas are still up and glowing. Even though the Broflovski family and the Froflovski family complained keeping up the decorations was against their religion.Well only them except Kyle,Kylie,Mikey and Ike who didn't really care or pay attention the their family.

BRINGGG BRINGGGG BRINGGGGG

''GOODMORNING SOUTH PARK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!" the announcer said from the alarms and radios of the south park residents.

Everyone, well the adults of south park rushed out their homes with a robe on over their pjs and their wallets rushing to stores and shops getting items,food,decorations and all that crap they need to get ready for new years.

Now lets see how the North Park girls do for their first New Years in South Park....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Carmen POV

"OOOH MYY GOSHHH I AM SO FUCKING BOREDDD!" I shouted throughout my empty house. Only my stupid cat is here but she keeps eating my pot pie! Its gonna be 2016 and I am fucking bored to death....."MAMM MAAAAAMMMM I WANT KFC!!!".

Oh right, I forgot THAT NOBODY IS FUCKING HOME RIGHT NOW FUCKING NEW YEARS EVE ALWAYS WANNA TRY AND TAKE AWAY MY FIRED CHICKEN!!!

.

.

.

.

Stephanie POV

"UGHHHHHHHH I don't want to wake up" I mumbled with my pillow over my face because my stupid brother decided to wake me up. I just want to go to sleep it's gonna be 2016 soon and I want to be all rested to party the night away.SOOOO, Let me go to sleep.....

"DONT MAKE ME COME IN THERE WITH MY FIST GOING THROUGH YOUR FACE THURD!!"

I jumped out of bed and face planted the floor "Fuck".

Happy New Years Eve to me.....

.

.

.

.

Jenny POV

I was already awake before anyone, my parents went out and my little brother came into my bedroom and fell asleep with me while my big sister stayed in her room sleeping her ass off. Im eating a pop tart in bed right now.

I stroked my little brothers hair, his name is Kevin ( see what i did there) and my older sister name is Katherine or Kathy. My little brother has short brown hair and green eyes and he is in the 6th grade even though he still acts like a child around me.My sister is in her first year of college so I'm happy for her she has brown hair and blue eyes.This is the only time she can visit so now we can celebrate together.

I am going to enjoy the New Year...

.

.

.

.

Kylie POV

"KYLIE KYLIE KYLIE WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and saw my brother Mikey jumping up and down on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "What are you doing in my bed, no wait scratch that what are you doing in my room?"