Chapter 15 - Football Team

The next day...
Stephanie and jenny ran down different hallways until they made it to the gym and ran inside to see another exit that lead to the field. They busted the door open eager to get to the coach or to see hot guys *cough* jenny *cough*.

"Hey Coach!" Jenny and Stephanie shouted running up to him. The cheerleaders turned around and gave the girls cold glares as they talked to the coach. Jenny and Steph noticed so they flipped the bird to them. The squad got so mad you could practically see the smoke coming out of their ears.

"You two must be the new girls that I heard about"  the coach smiled, he seemed nice. "Yea we are but we came to you to ask for a favor" Jenny said.
"What could that favor be?"
The girls looked at each other and back to the man I front of them with grins.
"I want to\ Stephanie wants to join the football team!" They said in unison. [insert awkward silence]
"She wants to join/she's a girl/girls can't play" whispers were heard across the field.
"You're not joining Jen?" Stephanie asked ignoring the gossip."No, I have something else in mind" she smiled.

"You want to join a boys football team?" The coach asked in pure shock. Steph looked down a little nervous.
"I don't have a problem with it but you have to talk to the boys" he said and the boys looked at Steph. The tension in the air could be felt by everyone till one voice broke it.
"Of course Steph can, by the looks of it she got skills!" A male voice said and Stephanie looked up and felt the heat rise to her cheeks.
"Stan!" The girl smiled relieved that she knew some boy there.
"Well it looks like you got the approval from our captain and quarterback so ill let Stan show you the ropes"
The coach smiled and walked with the other players to practice. Jenny gave Steph a thumbs up and left the field. Stephanie turned back around to face her "twin" Stan who was wiping sweat from this eyebrow.
"Oka-STAN!!!!!!" An annoying high pitch voice came from behind Steph. There, marching behind her was the oh-so popular Wendy Testaburger and her little gang behind her.
Stan smiled and kissed her girlfriends cheek "Steph, this is my girlfriend Wendy. I'll let you girls talk while I get something" Stan ran inside probably the locker room.
'Girlfriend?' Stephanie thought 'This ugly dumbass bitch is his girlfriend' she snickered at her own thoughts. "What's so funny loser?" Wendy flipped her hair "Just because you're on the football team don't mean nothing got it and Stan is MY boyfriend" .

Steph POV

"I'm surprised someone who looks like me, which they obviously have good looks like me, gets someone like you" I laughed and she just glared at me. She just walked away with the rest of those hoes to gossip or something.
"Hey Steph!" I looked back and saw Stan with a football jersey "try this on". I nodded and put it on I noticed it was a little big on me. Stan laughed and I gave a playful glare.
"Sorry, haha, we still haven't gotten our new supply of equipment so I let you borrow my shirt. Hehe, I guess it's a little to big" he gave me a grin as I looked at the shirt. It was obviously his, it said Marsh on the back and a C for I guess is for captain.
"So how about we start practicing?" I asked and he nodded.

*time skip by your lazy author*

It was the end of the day and everyone left. I decided to go to Stan's house to play video games with Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and my girls.

"Thanks for the jersey" I started taking it off but Stan just pulled it back down. "Keep it I have a bunch" he sweat dropped. I laughed and walked by his side to his house.