Christmas Special

It's Christmas!!!!! Obviously meaning that the North park girls and South Park Boys need to celebrate and party! Right now they were playing truth or dare at Token's Mansion. Jenny spun the bottle and it landed on Kyle. "Okay Kyle, Truth or Dare?" Jenny asked. "Um,dare" "I dare you to race me whoever wins gets whatever they want from the other person" Jenny smirked. Kyle nodded "Deal".

-Time skip-

There was a race going on in the streets of Sodo Sopa. Right now it was Kyle VS Jenny and they were head to head.

"Lets go Kyle!!!!" cheered the boys of South Park High.

"You can do it Jen!!" cheered the girls of South Park High and the North Park girls.

Jenny started running ahead of Kyle almost close to finish line."Sorry Kyle but I'm winning this" she said to Kyle. Kyle smirked and suddenly went ahead of Jenny and crossed the finish line."Sorry Jen looks like I won this" Kyle grinned. Jenny's jaw dropped she lost the dare.

"Now, all want is ice cream for me and my friends" Kyle said while the boys cheered behind him. Jenny huffed and handed money for him and the boys. They marched away happily.

Later....

Kyle walked up to the girls with the boys trailing behind him.

''What do you want now?" Jenny sighed. Kyle smile and said "Well it is christmas so," the boys took out presents and gave them to the girls "we decided that we should celebrate it right''

The rest of the night they exchanged gifts, talked,laughed and just had fun.

'Now this is is the best christmas' Jenny smiled.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Merry Christmas!! or whatever you celebrate! I hope you eating a lot XD. I know Kyle is Jewish but i don't really know a lot about the jewish holiday. Anyways sorry for the slow updates i was waiting for my new laptop that i got yay! Now i will be able to write more. Love ya!

xoxo, Natalie