Jealous

You and Matt went to Victoria's Secret to buy a new pair of undergarments for you. Matt hugged you from the back and whispered in your ear "Can't wait to see you with those on tonight." He said with a big smirk in his face. You smacked his chest playfully but it did hurt.

"Babe, i'm just gonna go to buy a new hat next to this store hope its okay." He asked me for permission. "Okay" You said as you keep searching for the perfect pair.

Once he got out you saw a group of boys maybe there are 4 of them in the group. You noticed they kept staring at you. You saw one of them getting closer to you. He grabbed your waist closer to him. "Hey beautiful! You are hot." You removed his hand from your waist. "You know that I have a boyfriend right?" He grabbed your hand and said "But he's not here babe." His friends walked closer to the both of you. You felt someone grabbed your ass and you yelled for help.

Once you were screaming you saw someone punched the guy and he was knocked down as you saw who punched him it was Matt. He grabbed my waist and hugged me real tight. He looked at the 4 boys. "DON'T EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!" You noticed the boys were afraid and ran away.

"Are you okay, princess?" Matt asked. "Yeah i'm fine, thank you for saving me." "Only for the love of my life, and don't let anyone touch your ass again its only for me to touch because you are mine." You rolled your eyes and giggled. "What?" He asked. "You are funny and cute when you are jealous." You saw Matt blushed.

"Did you find the perfect pair?" He asked. "Ummm, i'm kinda stuck with this pink and blue one, which ones nicer?" You asked. "Try them on." Matt grabbed your wrist and lead you to the dressing room. You went inside and you wore the pink one first. You thought it was cute but the thing is when you tried to remove it from you the clasp was stuck some how. You opened the door a bit and you told Matt you asked for help. "What's wrong baby girl?" "Matt...the clasp is stuck some how, can you help me remove it? Matt went in the changing room and helped you remove it.

When the bra was removed, Matt kept staring at your bare chest. You felt Matt's hand snaking up to your waist. He pushed you against the wall. "Matt..." you said but he was just kissing your neck. You pushed him. "I though you enjoyed it?" He told you. "I am but not here." "Fine" he opened the door to let himself out but he peeked his head inside the door. "Ughh... Y/N let's continue what we did at home."

You then changed your clothes and went to the cashier. You haven't decided yet if you wanted the pink or the blue set. "Just take them both babe" Matt said but you frown because of how much it will cost if you buy the two. You decided to go with the two and the cashier already scanned it. "It will be $121.20." You opened your wallet and frowned even more because of how much it costs.

Once you got your money out you saw Matt hand his money to the cashier. "You don't have to, you know?" I said "I have to spoil my baby girl" both of you then walked out from the store and went home. And you know what happened next ;)

A/N: Its my first time doing imagines and I hope my first one worked out well even though I am not really good in I using words but eh.