Mornings

I woke up with Matt's hands around my waist. Our legs tangled up and our hair messy as always. I looked at my alarm and it was already 7:00 and I need to go to school at 8:30. I removed Matt's hands away from me slowly so I couldn't wake him up from his beauty sleep. I removed my legs from his. I sat down in my bed and once I was about to wear my slippers Matt grabbed my wrist.

"Babe, where are you going? He said with a pouty face.

"I need to go to school Matthew!" I tried removing his hand from my wrist.

"Baby, don't go stay with me and cuddle all day long!" He whined.

"Stop being a baby, Matt!"

I removed his hand from my wrist and I got to the bathroom forgeting to lock the door. I started to undress myself leaving me in my undergarments. I removed the hairtie from my hair and started to turn the faucet on in my bathtub.

As soon as I was about to remove my bra I felt something snaking up to my waist. It was Matt. He hugged me from the back. "You know we could do this when you are not going to school right?" He said and kissed my cheek. "No Matt, I really need to go, college is different from highschool." "No please stay." "I need to take a bath now..shoo shoo!" "Me too" Matt said and starting to stip himself leaving him with his boxers.

I went inside and remove my bra and panties. I was about to put shampoo on my hair but Matt hugged me from the back. He turned me around and started to kiss my neck he leaned me into the wall and started to kiss the spot in my neck. I moaned a bit and remove Matt from me. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked. "Not this time Matt." I turned around and continue to shower.

As soon as I got out from the shower. Matt stole my towel and started to wipe it up and down his toned body. "Matt, you knew I needed that!" I said whining. "In one condition, kiss me first." He started to pout his lips and closed his eyes. "No" I stole my towel from him and wrapped it around me and I ran. He then quckly put on his new boxers and started chasing me. "I'm gonna come and get you baby girl!" I ran as fast as I could but he was too fast. I landed on the bad and Matt started to tickle me. "Stop Matt..stop" I kept pushing Matt of but he still tickles me anyways.

"Kiss me first." He pouted his lip again. "No" I moved my head to the left and to the right so that when he tries to kiss me I'm gonna dodge it. He then starts to tickle me and I gave up. "Fine fine" You kissed Matt on his lips and you could feel his warm breath on your face. Your kissing starts to make into a makeout session you pull from the kiss and Matt made a frown. "I want more!" Matt whined. "As soon as I get back home."

You then changed your clothes. You went up to Matt who was in the bed in his phone. "I love you Matt, I'll be back later." "I love you Babe, can't wait for you to be back home later." He then winked and you gave him a kiss on the lips once more.