Bestfriend

You and Matt were close bestfriends. You and Matt met during 6th grade. Now you both are seniors. For the past few years Matt had lots of girlfriends but all ended up not being together forever. Matt says that they always get jealous because of you because Matt keeps on hanging out with you. It kind of make you happy but sad at the same time. Matt's friends always tell you that Matt liked you and you feel the same way but you just thought his friends were just telling a joke.

-----------------------------------------------

It was 9:00 at night on a saturday. You heard your phone ringing. You saw that Matt texted you

M: "Hey y/n mind if you hang out with me now?"

Y: "Matt, its 9 at night.""

M: "Pleaseeeeeee I promise it will be awsome."

Y: "Fine"

M: "Great! pick you up in 20 minutes you better get ready."

You rushed to the bathroom and did your makeup not much because who are you trying to impress anyways besides Matt. You went to the closet and changed your clothes. You wore a black highwaisted shorts and a sweatshirt that is 2 times bigger than you then you wore you black vans. You just put your hair in a high ponytail because you were not feeling to just even curl or straighten it.

You went downstairs quietly to not wake up anyone from the house. You open your phone and saw the time it was already 9:23pm you went outside and saw Matt with his gray sweatpants and white shirt.

Matt opened the door to his car for you. He quickly ran to the driver's seat and sat down. "Matt, where are we going?" He placed his hand on your thigh he was kinda acting weird lately. He rubbed his thumb on your thigh "Somewhere where you wish you will be there everynight." You were so confused and wondered where he wanted to take you.

-skip the car ride-

Matt pulled over to this park that was maybe 40 minutes away from home. Matt opened the door for you and you saw him open the trunk of the car and grabbed a blanket. "Matt, what are you doing?" You asked even though you saw him laying the blanket down the ground.

You walked closer to him and you and Matt layed down at the blanket looking up to the stars. "y/n?" You looked at Matt and he was facing to you. He stood his upper part of his body up leaving him sitting and you did the same. "What's the matter Matt? You looked very confused with him. Matt held your hand leaving them interwined. He looked at you right in the eyes and said "y/n you are the geatest gift that God ever has given to me, a great bestfriend but I think God and myself wanted us to be more than that." He then placed three of his fingers in your chin. "y/n you haven't noticed but I am crazy for you, you are beautiful in every angle. I want you to be called mine forever and never leave you till the day we die if you don't want us to be together I understand but please we can still be friends and just pretend this never happended but just remember I have feelings for you y/n."

You grabbed both of his hands "Matt, I am feeling the same way too I want to be with you and have a wonderful family when we grow older." You could see Matt get teary eyed. You have never seen Matt cry like this before except when you were both in 6th grade and him running and getting hurt. You cupped his face and wiped his tears away."So can I call you mine...forever?" "Forever." You kissed him and it was just not a simple plain old kiss but it was a passionate one and then both of layed down again while your head was in his chest and his hand on your thigh and both of your legs and his get tangled while you and him was watching the stars.