Party

Y/n POV

(This is a y/n POV even though its you its in 2nd person but its you idk)

Here I am on my bed watching Netflix with myself. I am just wearing my oversized shirt and some pajama pants. I don't have a boyfriend so who am I trying to impress? As I am halfway through the movie I heard my phone buzz. I was guessing it was my friend Sarah because for me I am not good at making friends in short I have only Sarah.

When I picked up my phone and looked at the caller I.D. and yep it was Sarah. I pressed accepted the call.

"Y/n, Aaron is having a party tonight!" She screamed in excitement. "Nah, I'll rather just stay at home." I said. "Oh come on, have time to socialize with people." She is right I have to socialize more rather than staying at home and do nothing but sleep and eat. "Just once?" I asked. "Sure just this time." She replied. "Fiiiiiiine" I said getting annoyed. "Thanks you're the best! Pick you up at 7." She said. "Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes.

*6:00*

Its now time for me to change and get ready for the party. I got up to go to the bathroom and take a short bath. Once I am done taking a bath, I wrapped the towel around me.

I went to my closet a d opened the cabinet. It was summer so it was pretty hot even at night time. I just wore a black highwaisted shorts and a muscle tank and some black vans. I quickly went back to the bathroom knowing the time was already 6:32pm. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and apply some makeup. Just concealer, foundation, mascara, and lipstick.

I heard a honk outside and I went to the mirror to just get a quick glance at myself. I then went downstairs. "Mom, I'm going out with Sarah!" I yelled. There was no answer so I guess my mom was out again.

I went outside and ran to Sarah's car. "Wow you took so long." She said. I looked at my phone and the time says 7:04pm. "Wow I was just 4 minutes late." We both giggled and head to the party.

-skip the ride-

We parked the car and I haven't even went inside the house and already saw couples sucking each other's faces and teenage girl maybe at the age of 17 getting drunk. We went near Aaron's house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey there Sarah and Y/n!" He said looking a bit tipsy. "Hey Aaron we are just going to have our time here for a bit." Sarah said. "Uhhh su..ure" he said starting to look dizzy.

We went inside and it smelt like alcohol and cigarettes. I went to the couch and and sat there since I'm not into drinking. I looked around and not even 3 minutes into the party, Sarah already left me. I sat there looking lonley.

5 minutes later I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked around and saw a drunk boy with sandy blonde hair getting it messy. "What do you need?" I asked the boy. "Nothing, you are just so BEAUTIFUL." He said emphasizing the word beautiful. I felt my cheeks turned bright red. "Ugh, thanks" I said. "Hi my name is Matthew but you can call me Matt." He said. "Hi Matt, I'm Y/n." I said. "That's a pretty name." He said making me blush. Even though he told me cute compliments I didn't take it too real considering he was drunk and by tomorrow I know he is going to forget me.

"Do you want to drink one?" He said handing me a drink. "No thanks, I don't drink." I said pushing the drink back. "Ohhh innocent, I like it." He said. "Oh um Y/n? Can I have um you know..digits?" He said looking nervous. "Yeah sure." I said and handed him my phone. He added his number and I also gave him my number on his.

He then left me and he went to his friends. I could hear his friends teased him. "Matt, you are getting sooooommmeeee!" I can hear his friends laugh. I just let them be. I was sitting on the couch and I swear I felt someone is staring at me. I looked back and saw Matt staring at me without even blinking. How is that even possible.

I saw him walk towards me. I smiled at him and he smiled back but he was so drunk. "Hi Matt!" I greeted. "Umm Y/n why is your contact name on my phone "Y/n friend"? He asked. "Umm I'm so sorry Matt I though we were friends." I said. "I don't want to be your friend, I just want to kiss your neck." He said. I was shocked at his statement. "Mat-t." I pushed away Matt's face. "Y/n you are just too beautiful." He said. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I can feel his soft lips against mine and it felt so good. I pulled away. "I'm sorry" he said. "Its fine." I said with my cheeks all red.

*1 year later*

I was sleeping then I heard someone throwing pebbles at my window. I got up and walk near the window. When I looked down I saw Matt holding a boquet of roses. Matt, the guy that I saw on the party being a drunk head and now my bestfriend for a year now.

I opened my window and let him in. He climbed at the tree and went inside. He hugged my really tight and I got confused. "Matt what are you doing?" I asked. "Y/n I have something to say to you." He said. "Sure, speak up." I said. "Y/n, I've known you for over a year now this day was the day I first saw you a year ago. You made me realize how one person can change your life. I can remember kissing you that day and regretted it because I thought you will leave me. Although I was being a dick in our friendship, you still supported me for who I am." He said.

He kneeled down handing me the boquet of roses. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend and be mine forever?" He said. I covered my mouth and then jumped this arms. "Yes Matt I am honored." I kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly. I promised him to be his forever so I did.

I am so thankful for Sarah for making me go to that party. Without her, I would be in my room no one else but me. I am do happy I met my 2 weirdos.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: This is crap and I know it sucked. I didn't have any ideas so this is what I made.