Matt Noticed Me

Update: He deleted the tweet sadly

Hi guys! Today (the day that I am writing this) is April 30, 2016. At 3:29 pm Eastern time, Matt mentioned me and my friend Tara on Twitter.

The Story:

I posted the picture of Matt (lower right corner) not even caring if he sees it or not. Me and my friend Tara was just talking about him on a group chat with a bunch of other friends. We were just making jokes and stuff.

We talked about that photo in out group chat making fun of the "gum" (as what Matt said) inside Matt's mouth that it was a spit string and a semen. (We are weird)

So few minutes later, Tara finally went to bed because she needs to go to the hospital the next day. So I was just alone scrolling down my timeline. Then my phone started vibrating and I was like "wtf what is happening?".

So I went to my notification and saw a girl saying "@..... @..... @..... ily." (She also mentioned Matt) then my notifications kept on blowing up. I checked the picture that I posted and it got 16 liked and I was like "wtf, I only get 2 or 3 likes when I post a picture." Then I scroll through the mentions of that picture and saw Matt's tweet and I was freaking out and I was about to cry, I can't even type properly because of how bad my hands were shaking. (As I typed this my hand started shaking again.)

Then I dmed Tara and the rest of the girls then I was just freaking out and telling Matt how I loved him.

And the weird thing is that the day before this is posted, I retweeted a picture of "Retweet this and something good will happen tomorrow."

---------------

I am so happy of Matt and I am so proud of him that he is finally having a movie. I love him so much.

Btw, Tara is the one who gave Matt the dino onsie when he was on tour and I love her too

I thanked God, I thanked Tara for commenting on the photo and I thanked myself for posting the photo.