Friends with Benefits

DIRTY CONTENT
-
-
-
-
-
-
You and Matt were bestfriends. Eventhough there was distance both of you didn't mind. Matt lives in Virginia and You lived in L.A. Matt decided to vistit you since both of you didn't reunite for 4 months. You heard your phone rang.

M: "Can't wait to see my favorite girl." You seem to be blushing when Matt called you his favorite.

Y: Can't wait to see my favorite boy." You replied to him.

You drove to the airport and picked him up as usual. You kept looking at your phone for maybe 30-40 minutes and Matt will be landing in about an hour. You kept scrolling and scrolling through instagram but you felt someones hand on your waist and someone's head on your shoulder.

"Is this my favorite girl?" You knew who that voice was so as you turned around you jumped into Matt's arms. "I missed you my favorite boy." You hugged him tight. "I missed you too my favorite girl." He then spins you around with him.

You helped Matt with all his bags in your car since he was staying for 2 months because he missed all of his friends and especially you. You grabbed one of his bags and set them all up in your car. Matt went inside the car with you in the driver's seat. He looked suprised. "Wow y/n you already know how to drive?" He asked "Yeah!" You replied. "Since when?" The month after you convinced me to." You then both laughed.

"So how's my favorite girl?" He said as he rubbed his thumb on my thigh. "Fine as always, and how's my favorite boy?" He smiled at me and said "Happy, because I'm with you for 2 months! YAY!" You both cheered and as you turned on the radio the song Speechless by Beyonce came up.

Matt looked at you and he had a smirk on his face. "Y/n? I need you" You looked at Matt and you had a glimpse of his hard on. "Matt, you get really horny at different times when you shouldn't be." You then giggled. "I can't help it babe." You could feel Matt's hand going up to your thigh. "Matt, stop I'm driving." He went closer to you and whispered in you ear. "My friend can't wait any longer." Since you were already 5 minutes away from your house you speed your car a bit more. You pulled up your car infront of your house.

You knew your mom wasn't home because she was leaving for work. You opened the door and Matt quickly pinned you up against the wall. Matt started sucking on your neck and giving you a hickey. Matt picked you up bridal style to your bedroom.

Matt threw you into your bed. He started to unbuckle his belt and started leaning towards you. He went on top of you giving you wet kisses. Matt removed your clothing one by one leaving you with your undergarments. "Y/n you are so damn sexy babe." You then turned over making yourself on top of him. "Me next" you started removing his shirt and pants leaving him his boxers. You grabbed his member and rubbed for a while, while he is still wearing his boxers.

"Don't tease me y/n FUCKKk." He is starting to moan. I removed his boxers and start giving him a blowjob. He winced in pain until his pain turned into pleasure. He turned over and now he's on top of me. "My turn" he said. He removed your panties and start kissing your stomach and skip to your heat and kissed your thighs. "DON'T FUCKING TEASE ME MATT! EAT ME!" You tugged his hair he obeyed your request and start doing what he had to do.

He starts licking your heat as you kept tugging his hair. He placed two fingers and started to push them in and out. "MAAATTT! FASTER!!" You felt a knot on your hip. "MATT I'M ABOUT TO-" "HOLD IT IN BABY GIRL, JUST A FEW MORE." he removed his 2 fingers and thrusts his memeber inside you without warning. "Okay baby, in 3..2..1.." both pf you released all of your warm juices. He licked them all up and then he started to cuddle you. "Friends?" You asked. "Friends." He answered.

-the next morning-

I wanted to go pee but I couldn't walk. "Matt.." "What baby girl?" "Help me go to the bathroom." He looked at me in the eyes with a frown. "Aww sorry, I think we went too hard last night."