Invitation

Matt is the most handsome guy at school according to everyone. He dated maybe 60% of the girls at school. I don't really consider him as a player since he puts effort in the relationship. I was just an ordinary girl with rich ass parents who leaves me in the middle of the night for vacation. 50% of the boys at school likes me and you know it 50% hated me because they told me that I am a slut and a bitch.

One day I went to my locker and saw a note at my locker. I took a look of it and it says.

Matthew Espinosa is having a pool party this Friday night!
You are invited and please care to join!

You saw Jamie. The school slut. Came over to you. "Y/n how come you are invited?" She took my invitation and she tore it into pieces. I tugged her hair and she tugged mine. Someone came over and break us apart.

"Chill girls!" When I looked it was Matt. He grabbed my wrist and gripped it tight. "Matt, she took my invitation." Jamie lied. "Woah, last time I checked you weren't invited." Jamie then walked away looking embarrassed.

Matt looked at me. "Where's your invitation babe?" He then giggled. "Babe? I'm not even your gir-" he cut me off with a kiss. I was shocked and suprised. "What was that for?" You asked.

"Y/n....I've been inlove with you since 2nd grade. I could always remember the day we first met. I could remember lending you my jacket when you were cold in the pouring rain, haven't you noticed?" He looked at our hands that are interwined. I looked at him right in the eyes. "I feel the same way Matt, but you dated girls who were prettier than me." I looked down. "I just did it to make you jealous so that you will express to me how you love me." "Really?" "Yes!" I kissed him in the cheek.

"So, wanna go to my party?" He asked. "Of course Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I giggled. "And....wanna be my one and only princess?" He asked in a low voice. "Is this a joke?" I asked. "Nope" he replied. I hugged him really tight and said "Yes".