Daddy | Long

Y/n POV

"MOMMMMMYYY!" You heard Mia ran towards you. "Yes little angel?" You picked her up and then twirled her around. She laughed and told you something "Mommy? When am I going to meet my daddy?" You said and got flashbacks on what happened before Mia was born. "Sooner or later baby." "Mommy, I want to go to the beach and eat ice cream with you." "Sure sweetheart." You helped Mia to get dressed with her cute baby pink bathing suite and you wearing your baby blue and orange triangl bathing suite.

Then minutes went on you went to the beach with Mia. Once you went to the Ice cream stand. Later on once you both got you ice cream you bumped into a guy. "Oh i'm so so sorry" he said as he saw your ice cream drop on the floor. "Mommy! Your ice cream!" You knew who that voice belongs to...you looked up and saw your ex boyfriend Matt.

"Matt?" I said. "Y/n?" "Hey Matt, long time no see!" I greeted him like nothing wrong happened to us. "Hey y/n oh I see you have a child." He said in a low voice and looked at you. He noticed you were sad. "Y/n? Its okay to be 19 and have a 3 year old child, people just make mistakes." I looked down. "I guess so." You said. Wanna hang out tomorrow? You can bring your child if you want to." "Sure" "What's your address?" I hand him a piece of paper with my address and my phone number.

You both said your goodbyes and then both of you leave eachother. You can't believe you saw Matt, your boyfriend and the father of your child. He left you the week before you knew you were pregnant so you went home. You went to your room leaving Mia at her room. You went to your bed and sat down and cry. You still miss his smile, hugs, kisses and everything. You can't believe you haven't moved on for 3 years.

-the next morning-

You woke up because of the sound of your phone ringing. You looked at it sqinting your eyes because of the light. It was a text from Matt.

M: "Goodmorning! Hope you don't mind me going to your apartment"

Y: "Its's fine, I don't really mind."

M: "See you at 11?"

Y: "Sure"

Then the next thing you did is you wondered why he wants to talk to you so bad. He hasn't know yet Mia is his child. You started cooking for Matt's presence. You knew he liked Bagels and Cheese so you made one. Hours went by and you checked the time, it was already 10:28. You took a short bath and went to the closet to find some clothes. You wore a pink floral dress and just some white flats and you curled your hair.

"You look so pretty mommy!" You heard Mia went inside the room. "Just like you baby!" You kissed her cheek and went outside the room. You heard someone knocked on the front door. You rushed quickly downstairs. You looked through the peep hole and saw Matt standing. You quickly opened the door. "Hey y/n you look gorgeous." "Hey Matt, you don't look bad as yourself."

You lead Matt to your couch and you both talked. "So who's the lucky guy?" I looked at my hands which is in my lap. "Actually he left me not just me but us, Mia" he put his hands on your thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. "Oh, i'm sorry I hope it will be fine." "Yeah...it will."

"Come Matt, let's have lunch." You went to the dining table with Matt. As soon as Matt saw the Bagels and Cheese you made, he had a big smile on his face. "You know me too well y/n." He then smiled at you and you smiled back but a weak one."

Matt's POV

I knew y/n wasn't feeling fine. She just gives me weak smiles. I may know why because she's my ex but I think her problem is more than that. I felt so bad for the both of them, Mia and y/n. "Y/n can I ask you something?" She looked at me while her mouth still full but it was pretty cute. "Yeah?" She asked. "Have you dated someone I mean like after me?" She quickly swallowed the food in her mouth. "Yeah, of course why?" "Nothing" I then start playing with my food. I don't know but how could someone do that to her I mean I did also break up with her but not with a child.