39

-Calum's POV-

'Look in your eyes and know just what you meant
So lie to me, just lie to me'

to:April x
You will not believe what I have just found..

To:April x
Your boyfriend and my girlfriend.. Together.. In the same bed completely naked :( xxxx

To:April x
I'm so so sorry xxxxxxx

I watched as Ariana scrambled around to find their clothes. She pulled Ben's shirt over her petite body and approached me, she pushed me out of her bedroom door and closed the wooden door behind her.

"..Hey! Baby, what are you- What are you doing here?" She smiled and leant in to kiss me which I rejected.

"Seriously?" I spat and folded my arms.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her brown hair. Her deep brown eyes met mine and she gave me a warm smile before deciding to explain everything to me.

"Basically.." She paused.

Her eyes were still locked onto mine and I was getting lost in them. I attempted to snap myself out of the trance that I was quickly falling into. My heart was racing and I felt myself leaning forward.

I suddenly regained control of myself and stopped getting closer to her. She smiled again and bit her lip which she knew drove me insane. She looked so innocent and beautiful, it was hard to be mad at her.

"I was walking around the mall when Ben and I bumped into each other-" she cut herself off and stepped closer to me, resting her palms on my chest.

She batted her eyelashes and tilted her head to the side with her bottom lip caught between her pearly teeth. I forced myself to stay strong and stopped myself from doing something that I would regret.

"We went to dinner" she whispered and tugged on my earlobe which made me let out a shaky breath.

"Then came back here and built a fort out of my bed sheets and our clothes" she finished.

Once again, she repeated her actions and continued to tease me. Quickly weakening my strong wall, I felt myself leaning in once again before she disappeared and went back into the room with Ben.

I shook myself out of it and tried to open the door but this time, the door was locked and the door handle wouldn't budge. I wiped my eyes and felt my heart breaking again.

Each piece shattering into smaller pieces each time I thought about her and what I had just witnessed. I nodded and put my hands into my pockets on my jeans before descending the stairs and leaving the house.

I stopped in my tracks when Ariana's window opened and some things were thrown out. I got closer and realised they were my jackets and shirts that she had stolen.

"Ben's my boyfriend now!" She squealed and slammed the window shut which echoed around the street.

I stared up at the window and watched the curtains draw closed. If I felt like this.. How would April be feeling? She's been cheated on in her last two relationships.. People suck.